Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's going to FCUM on Wednesday?

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I'm hoping it will be postponed as I cannot get to the game on Wednesday....and I want to tick Bury off my list of grounds.

I will be going if still on.

Might now have a nearly full strength team (except players on 4 previously collected bookings), as Saturday's game has been postponed players needing match time before Hudders.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I'm hoping it will be postponed as I cannot get to the game on Wednesday....and I want to tick Bury off my list of grounds.

Doesn't count-has to be Bury playing.:bigwave:

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Doesn't count-has to be Bury playing.:bigwave:

Says who? If I've been to Gigg Lane to see a game of football, I've been to Gigg Lane to see a game of football. It really is that simple.

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
Says who? If I've been to Gigg Lane to see a game of football, I've been to Gigg Lane to see a game of football. It really is that simple.

He's right you know!

Ninety-Two Club Rules (Number 4)

Ninety-Two Club. Qualification Details.

Membership is only open to supporters who have already attended a first-team competitive fixture played at the current ground of each of the 92 Football/Premier League clubs during those clubs' current period of membership of the League (i.e. since their promotion from the Conference regardless of previous League membership). To qualify, on the day your 92nd ground is visited, you must have visited the current grounds of the other 91 League clubs.

During the last few seasons, there has been some confusion regarding both valid games and grounds. It must be appreciated that this club did compile general guidelines when first formed in June 1978, but as time has passed these have required clarification as competitons, grounds and the League itself has changed. We have never refused any application in which the applicant has genuinely visited every ground even if some of the submitted details were incomplete. However, if it is clear that the "claimed visits" have not been completed "within our rules" then the application has been refused.

(1) Qualifiers are expected to complete their record in full, prior to acceptance. However, the absence of score or attendance details for each match will not necessarily invalidate the application.

(2) Any recognised competition normally entered by Football/Premier League Clubs at first-team level may be included.

(3) Only matches played on or after the start of any club's present period within the League can be included.

(4) Other First Team matches played at grounds listed also qualify. If the ground is used as a neutral ground, eg an F.A. Cup semi-final, than that counts as a visit to that ground's home club. This includes "home" matches played by Bradford City and Bristol Rovers whilst their own grounds were closed due to fire damage.

(5) In the case of clubs moving grounds, either the original ground or the new ground can be counted during the first two seasons following the move. Once the club has played at the new ground for two seasons then the original ground becomes invalid and thereafter only the new ground can be counted within the 92.

(6) World Cup, International and Inter-League matches count.

(7) Visits to grounds of teams now competing outside the Football League are only valid if all other 91 members' home grounds had been visited up to the time the now non-League Club left the League, Newport County, and Aldershot etc..

(8) If any club leaves the League, visits up to that date do not count, even if they are subsequently re-elected.

(9) Any other grounds which come into use after the member's original qualification date will, once visited, count as that member's ground number 93, 94 etc..

(10) Any other matches seen will be considered if full details are submitted with your application.

To avoid any confusion, each season the club compiles a full list of valid and invalid grounds together with relevant dates to assist potential members in meeting these criteria. This list is available after September 1st each year by sending a stamped and addressed envelope to the point of contact.

To support your application, you will be expected to supply a simple list of 92 different matches in alphabetical order of home club to include date, teams, competition, score and attendance which will be returned after examination together with our Application Forms. It is appreciated that you may not have maintained detailed records when you first watched soccer, but the Club does provide a statistical service to assist in tracing any missing details.

Once you have enrolled for Membership, you will have to resign your Membership in writing to leave the Club. With annual promotion/relegation issues affecting the lowest division, there will be two new grounds to visit each season. It is hoped that existing Members will visit these grounds in accordance with the spirit of the Club. However, the Club has yet to expel an existing Member for not visiting a new ground. Once you have completed your "grand tour" and enrolled, visiting these new grounds is not compulsory.

Train Spotter

Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Yes, I shall be there, ordered ticket online, though it probably wont get delivered in this weather

Don't hold your breath! My son went into shop yesterday to buy one for me and was told that they haven't got any tickets! Pay on the gate.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here