Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's asked to come back on less money ?

danwa08

Sep 19, 2010
I spoke to mr muz about this whilst out working as he regularly walks by where we work, I said you taking a pay cut then and returning to Brighton? He laughed and said not a chance, straight from the horses mouth.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
GM got rid of GM. He had plenty of opportunities to sign. Twat.

that really is the plain truth.................having said that if on a free and less wages .....might do a job.

but I am sure Gus will have others to look at who can score in a blink and will play with the players we already have

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When I first saw this thread I assumed he has only signed a one year contract with Palace. It turns out he hasn't. Therefore, why the f*** is this even being discussed?

As if Albion would pay a fee to a take the troublesome miserablist off their hands. It's laughable.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I would LOVE to have a player back who can't even get into the Crystal Palace team. I mean, it's what we're CRYING out for.

On a sub note I saw GM 3 times in one week at 3 different Brighton-based stations.

Interesting? No, not really. True? yep.

Also WHAT ON EARTH are people harping on about saying 'he was treated badly'. No he wasn't. He was offered a better contract which was comparible with the squad wage structure and represented his value to the team.

He said no, Palace offered more(which they must now regret), he said yes. He was hardly FORCED out the club was he!?

Surrey_Albion

Jan 17, 2011
Horley
I spoke to mr muz about this whilst out working as he regularly walks by where we work, I said you taking a pay cut then and returning to Brighton? He laughed and said not a chance, straight from the horses mouth.
Was Sandaza there aswell then

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I would LOVE to have a player back who can't even get into the Crystal Palace team. I mean, it's what we're CRYING out for.

On a sub note I saw GM 3 times in one week at 3 different Brighton-based stations.

Interesting? No, not really. True? yep.

Also WHAT ON EARTH are people harping on about saying 'he was treated badly'. No he wasn't. He was offered a better contract which was comparible with the squad wage structure and represented his value to the team.

He said no, Palace offered more(which they must now regret), he said yes. He was hardly FORCED out the club was he!?

I'd add to that he hasn't asked to come back on less. He hasn't asked to come back at all.

He knows what the answer would be. He's made his bed..

piersa

Apr 17, 2011
London
bullshit monger

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Glenn still lives in area i saw him at work in Lewes the other day with his kid and Wife.
Im not sure if i would take him back as a reason why Gus didnt wanna pay him the wages he wanted and instead obted for Mackail smith and Hoskins yes neither of them worked out as hoped so far but still Gus decision has worked as we had a very good season.
Murray would also mean have to give Palarse money and dont wanna do that, but wouldnt surprise me he wants to come back as feels made wrong decision as doesnt wanna live in Croydon way dont blame him and still lives in Brighton.
Unlucky Glenn hehe

mile oak i beleive

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here