Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's asked to come back on less money ?

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Like being a miserable sulking twat? Palace can keep him.

Even being out of the team, he's never been miserable or sulky. I really don't see where this came from. He has been playing with a smile on his face, and goes mental when he scores. I heard your fans abused his girlfriend or something?

Driver8

On the road...
NSC Patron
Jul 31, 2005
North Wales
Even being out of the team, he's never been miserable or sulky. I really don't see where this came from. He has been playing with a smile on his face, and goes mental when he scores. I heard your fans abused his girlfriend or something?

Probably smiling because he can't believe how much you are paying him for his 7 goals this season. What's he on, £10k per week? That's £75k per goal.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Long old summer ahead on here :shootself

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Twitter

"Living the dream in Northern Ireland"

What dream would that be Leon! The one where you wake up after soiling yourself?

garethjamesuk

Jan 6, 2004
Eastbourne
Glenn still lives in area i saw him at work in Lewes the other day with his kid and Wife.
Im not sure if i would take him back as a reason why Gus didnt wanna pay him the wages he wanted and instead obted for Mackail smith and Hoskins yes neither of them worked out as hoped so far but still Gus decision has worked as we had a very good season.
Murray would also mean have to give Palarse money and dont wanna do that, but wouldnt surprise me he wants to come back as feels made wrong decision as doesnt wanna live in Croydon way dont blame him and still lives in Brighton.
Unlucky Glenn hehe

bobs head

Dec 28, 2007
9 posts and you believe him?

I've been a member since 2007 just don't post much makes me laugh I'm not saying it to make myself look bloody clever I just thought it was intresting that's all. Ok so I haven't posted 21,000 times so what had no reason to disbelieve person who told me. This might be why I have so few posts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here