Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who's asked to come back on less money ?

libra-gully

Jan 26, 2011
No you are all wrong!

The good news is that Mr Mark Farrington is back in town, and is more than prepared to come back for half his current salary of £9000 per ANNUM from B&Q!

The bad news is that he is injured. So nothing new there then!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It WAS going to be Paul Kitson. In a freak accident though, he sustained a fractured wrist getting the pen out of his pocket to sign the contract. Out for six weeks.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I'd add to that he hasn't asked to come back on less. He hasn't asked to come back at all.

He knows what the answer would be. He's made his bed..

I would have thought that on £9,000 a week he could afford to have bought a bed rather than make one himself.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
I would have thought that the most likely person would be Andrew Crofts who was poached rather than leave under a cloud from Gus.

That's a good shout actually, may have been told he won't get a game at Norwich and to look for somewhere else, and advised Poyet he would be willing to drop down in wage.

Or maybe it's wishful thinking. If love to have Crofts back.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
That's a good shout actually, may have been told he won't get a game at Norwich and to look for somewhere else, and advised Poyet he would be willing to drop down in wage.

Or maybe it's wishful thinking. If love to have Crofts back.

I'd be pretty shocked if Poyet said no to Crofts, however I doubt he was on anything close to 7k /week in the first place.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I would love to see Crofts back here, and I don't think it's entirely beyond the realms of possibility either.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here