Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who would you rather present the SCR Phone-In?

Who would you rather present the SCR Phone-In?

• Harty

Votes: 86 77.5%
  • A Club Lap Dog

Votes: 25 22.5%

• Total voters

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
No idea and don't care as I can't hear it out here anyway (and no I'm not paying a subscription to listen to the radio - preposterous rip-off)

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
Ian Hart is perfect for the low budget style of radio that is BBC Southern Counties Radio. Plenty of dead air, people talkin over each other, terrible links, awful voice overs, Hawesy tellin us wrong results durin the game (ie gettin the teams wrong), Norman Gall forgettin his dentures and tryin to commentate, I could go on......

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Dick Knight of course.

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Harty all day, every day

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
I think Ian Hart and John Byrne is a good combination.

I know it is the callers who make it as much as the presenter but whenever Simon Levinson has done it has been dire.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Harty without a shadow of doubt. Definitely not Simon Levinson he should stick to chatting to Jane Phillips, who reads the Combined Counties as was results,and it is alleged by many in Guildford, 'fiddled' the money for the re birth of Guildford City into Godalming Towns accounts by adding the name Guildford to their name.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
If Harty stays we will have to have a whip round for him . Every other week he seems to have to come on here and pay up money to charity because of something he said or something he did not hear

:)

John Byrne

Jun 18, 2007
Harty & Dave the Gaffer are BOTH club lap dogs so the poll is pretty pointless.....

Anybody could do a better job....sooty and sweep look the best suggestion so far!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here