Votes: 128 57.9%
  • They are all wankers

Votes: 26 11.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
A shame for Labour that Blair is no longer leading the party - The man had many faults but he would have shone in that format. Brown did better than I expected, but this thing kind of thing is not his forte. Cameron's "values over policies" approach is just laughable, given that we are a few weeks away from an election. Brown has the substance that Cameron lacks, but I doubt it will be enough to stop the tories winning. Cameron will be baby hug and cock suck his way into Number 10 and all his Tory lord chums and the mega rich will all reap the benefit.

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
much more fair and balanced than lefty loonie bbc

Fox news? Fair and balanced :shootself

Why is it that (to press) Sky news is the only immediate exit poll that has Cameron ahead? Let alone by that kind of majority

You honestly wonder what kind of people are allowed to vote :bla:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I've always had a passionate hatred, seemingly innate for the Lib Dems because during my younger years, they were the devils that wan'ted no Falmer. And its a hard habbit ot break, after years of having to fight them for the right to have a home for our team. But I'm thinking Clegg may have broken that hatred for the LibDems.

I can't vote though, however when i can, i'm leaning LibDem v Labour as opposed to Labour being the only party.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Gordon Brown just criticised on BBC for quoting previously proved to be false statistics. Oops!

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
I'm not voting for them but I thought Clegg won that debate by some way.

I thought Cameron was better than Brown but both a long way behind Clegg.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
Just watching question time, you get the feeling so many people are set in their ways they think their favourite was the winner. Alot of people slagging off Cameron and praising Brown on there, when all of the polls suggest different.

Tories are the natural enemy of Labour and the Lib dems of course they're all going to say Cameron was shit, whereas I think most Conservative voters are happy to admit that Clegg looked good.

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Damn forgot Question Time was on. I was just sat there watching some boring people on newsnight analysing body language.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here