Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will NEVER recieve a penny, of your hard earned cash...

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Given that it achieved what he wanted it to - they f***ed off - he could be judged to have handled it very well

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The clientel in there can be very up their own arse too. I was in their one evening reading a paper and enjoying a pint when I left my table to go to the toilet. On my return, despite my bag, jacket, paper and pint on the table a girl was sitting there. I sat down and said Hello? She looked really annoyed and when I explained I was sat here she moodily walked off.

About ten mins later she was leaving with her boyfriend she turned to me and said "You should have given your table up, Me and my boyfriend can't eat now" I looked at her for a second and said the only words that I could think of "f*** off". She left to catch up with her boyfriend who came and leant over my table and asked what I had said to his hag.

I said "I told her to f*** off, and now I'd like you to f*** off!" he did, but not before the bar staff came over and caused a fuss, Jeeeeesus! I only came in for a quiet pint!

Really? What a stupid, selfish cow. I can't stand people like that!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I have made the mistake of buying a bike from Evans in the past, terrible after sales service. My missis bought her bike after from Syds 2 Portland Road much better, would now use Rayments at Preston cirus, close and fantastic service.

Tell that to 'PC beardmylord', who basically said my opinions were worthless, and not as important, or as right, as his own.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I think it's fair to say you didn't handle that very well though nipple.

The only thing that came into your head was "f*** off"? :nono:

Well, it was one of those moments where you think that there is so much wrong with what she is saying that I couldn't begin to explain so f*** off seemed the best way to get them away from so I could continue to enjoy my pint and paper! It did the trick!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
The clientel in there can be very up their own arse too. I was in their one evening reading a paper and enjoying a pint when I left my table to go to the toilet. On my return, despite my bag, jacket, paper and pint on the table a girl was sitting there. I sat down and said Hello? She looked really annoyed and when I explained I was sat here she moodily walked off.

About ten mins later she was leaving with her boyfriend she turned to me and said "You should have given your table up, Me and my boyfriend can't eat now" I looked at her for a second and said the only words that I could think of "f*** off". She left to catch up with her boyfriend who came and leant over my table and asked what I had said to his hag.

I said "I told her to f*** off, and now I'd like you to f*** off!" he did, but not before the bar staff came over and caused a fuss, Jeeeeesus! I only came in for a quiet pint!
Yeh but the problem nibble was the 16 noisy ones before:thumbsup:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I don't get it?

I was having a quiet pint, he said it was the 16 noisy pints before that were the problem. It is a play on the old "I'm popping out for a quiet pint...followed by 16 very noisy ones".

Either way, the girl was a selfish mare.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
I was having a quiet pint, he said it was the 16 noisy pints before that were the problem. It is a play on the old "I'm popping out for a quiet pint...followed by 16 very noisy ones".

Open House summed up....to a tee!

I went to a pub in Brighton last night where some stupid (white)twat with an afro tried to tell me to be more supportive of england because I was criticising Lampard before the game.

I felt like saying, who are you to criticise me, you probably only watch football for the England games and then churn out your over-patrotic support regardless, now piss off and leave me to my opinion.

I didn't, but I was tempted.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Nibble - I don't suppose the bird in question was my sister?
So far up herself she's almost inside out, it certainly sounds like the sort of 'me me me' world she lives in.

If so, well done.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Nibble sounds quite hard. I'm impressed with the way he dealt with that situation.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008

ooh I see, thanks for the pointing out. :blush:

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Nibble - I don't suppose the bird in question was my sister?
So far up herself she's almost inside out, it certainly sounds like the sort of 'me me me' world she lives in.

If so, well done.

f*** off

:lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I find it hard to give to charities. I worked for one a few years ago and their head office was a large mansion in at least 20 acres in a rather prime area of Haywards Heath. I might add that it was full of large rooms that would sometimes have one person in but it was mostly empty.

Why in the hell they needed these premises is beyond me as with the money they could have made if they sold it they could have done a lot of good with. I gather that a lot of charities are the same, Oxfam are alleged to only be able to give 47 pence out of a pound to the cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here