Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who will NEVER recieve a penny, of your hard earned cash...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
What makes you say that? I've been there a couple of times and had no problems at all.

The staff seem very impressed with themselves. The blokes will always serve fit girls or regulars before anyone else. Many a time I have had to wait for one of those scenester idiots to get off their phone and serve me. They never say thanks for your money and they never say please when they ask for it. I even had to chase one of them up the stairs once to get my change back 'cos he'd been talking on his mobile the whole transaction and was so distracted he forgot to give me my change.

I have left before being served several times because they leave you waiting so long to be served. They never say hello. They never say goodbye. C unts.

It's a shame'cos A: Its a nice pub and B: some of those bar girls are fit.

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
The staff seem very impressed with themselves. The blokes will always serve fit girls or regulars before anyone else. Many a time I have had to wait for one of those scenester idiots to get off their phone and serve me. They never say thanks for your money and they never say please when they ask for it. I even had to chase one of them up the stairs once to get my change back 'cos he'd been talking on hios mobile the whole transaction and was so distracted he forgot to give him my change.

I have left before being served several times because they leave you waiting so long to be served. They never say hello. They never say goodbye. C unts.

It's a shame'cos A: Its a nice pub and B: some of those bar girls are fit.

I'm guessing this is the reason you've persisted with this place for (what seems) so long...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'm guessing this is the reason you've persisted with this place for (what seems) so long...

Ha! :)

It was the only nice-ish local for me for a while but even that couldn't force me to put up with their shenanigans anymore!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Rupert Murdoch

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
There's a key cutting/shoe mending type place in Church Road, Burgess Hill (not sure of the name but it's next to Millets).

The old bloke that runs it is unquestionably the most miserable old bugger I've ever been served by. I would almost be tempted to stay locked out of my place overnight and travel to the next town next day if I ever broke my keys, rather than grace his cheerless emporium with my custom again.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I have made the mistake of buying a bike from Evans in the past, terrible after sales service. My missis bought her bike after from Syds 2 Portland Road much better, would now use Rayments at Preston cirus, close and fantastic service.

We had a run in with Sussex Stationers a year back when they refused to refund an ordered book that we double purchased. But principles slip as I am off later to get some laminates. However stopped buying San Pellegrino water (which I liked very much) that is now owned by Nestle and have gone back to Badoit when I can get it.

Without saying I have never set foot at the Hove park shopping reatail disaster zone, and give it wides berths if driving over that way. I also tend to avoid any products that sponsor Crystal Palarse like TDK or Churchill Insurance.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I'm just asking: what's so bad about Barclaycard?

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Young Lee letting agents. Avoid them like the plague.

Skint Gull

Jul 27, 2003
Watchin the boats go by
Vodafone once my contract runs out

Orange as soon as my contract ends.

Ha! I was gonna say o2 so that don't leave a lot does it! I'm sure there'll be someone with a bad story but we have 4 business phones with T-Mobile now and I have to say they are without doubt the best 'big company' i have ever dealt with so i'd suggest you biys shimmy on over to them!

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
Ha! :)

It was the only nice-ish local for me for a while but even that couldn't force me to put up with their shenanigans anymore!

No I don't blame you, by the sounds of it, I wouldn't want to give them my money either.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I'm just asking: what's so bad about Barclaycard?

Here is one reason

SUPPORTERS of rescue centre Monkey World are being urged to boycott Barclaycard to protest against the company's use of a performing monkey in an advertisement.

The second being the same Monkeys they employed and screwed up three transactions, I have now cancelled the card and am allowing the Lloyds TSB to mess up the next lot.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
We have just cancelled our works contract with t-mobile, as the service, and reception, were shit

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
No I don't blame you, by the sounds of it, I wouldn't want to give them my money either.

The clientel in there can be very up their own arse too. I was in their one evening reading a paper and enjoying a pint when I left my table to go to the toilet. On my return, despite my bag, jacket, paper and pint on the table a girl was sitting there. I sat down and said Hello? She looked really annoyed and when I explained I was sat here she moodily walked off.

About ten mins later she was leaving with her boyfriend she turned to me and said "You should have given your table up, Me and my boyfriend can't eat now" I looked at her for a second and said the only words that I could think of "f*** off". She left to catch up with her boyfriend who came and leant over my table and asked what I had said to his hag.

I said "I told her to f*** off, and now I'd like you to f*** off!" he did, but not before the bar staff came over and caused a fuss, Jeeeeesus! I only came in for a quiet pint!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I think it's fair to say you didn't handle that very well though nipple.

The only thing that came into your head was "f*** off"? :nono:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here