Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who will get the pompey tickets .

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Albion fans have been allocated approximately 3,150 tickets for this game, which will be made available as follows.

To season-ticket holders with:
1300 points or more online from 6pm on Tuesday 26th July, and via all usual channels from 10am on Wednesday 27th July
1270 points or more online from 6pm on Wednesday 27th July, and via all usual channels from 10am on Thursday 28th July
1250 points or more online from 6pm on Thursday 28th July, and via all usual channels from 10am on Friday 29th July
1030 points or more online from 6pm on Friday 29th July, and via all usual channels from 10am on Monday 1st August
1000 points or more from 6pm on Wednesday 3rd August, and via all usual channels from 10am on Thursday 4th August

what do you think the lowest points will be able to get tickets

Fawkesy

Apr 11, 2009
1250 unfortunately i think, with it being the first away game of the season, even those jumping on the AMEX bandwagon will buy tickets... unfortunately for me with 1000

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
well I'm 1272 (absolutely everything bar being an 1901er - which I didn't want to be) and can't see me getting a ticket due to not being here at 6 tomorrow night

knew it would turn out like this.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
only those with 2 green dots will be considered and those on the road to redemption via bennetts field maybe in with a squeak

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
bet we dont sell out...loads on holiday etc !!!

I would agree with that.. as usual people crapping themselves unnecessarily. I'm not going, so that's one more available to the low pointers!

I think it will sell out, just. There is no need to panic though as 3,150 tickets is a hell of a lot for a league fixture whilst people are on holiday. Especially as many of our fans will have put their holidays back to after 6th August. If you want a ticket and do not leave it to the last minute you will get one. How often do we take more than 3,000 anywhere? We did not sell out Southampton last year.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
A few will be scared to travel to this one after the fun and games at home

Last edited:

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
It will sell out but only in the last week before the game when a few wake up to the fact the fixture is on!!

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Who will get the tickets? Virtually everyone who wants one, there are 3,150 of them. When was the last time we took over 3,000 away from home?

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
I think it will go to the 1000pointers and maybe general sale. Each group gets a one day priority period and I really don't think we are that organised to get them all snapped in a couple of days. Getting mine wednesday night though.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
A few will be scared to travel to this one after the fun and games at home

You are joking right? What fun & games? I went & saw nothing at all.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a ticket as I really fancy us to turn them over. Great atmosphere last time down there; the 10 mins we were in the lead especially. Then the ref' stepped in as Pompeys 12th man.
Now there were fun & games at that one.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can see them selling before 1250 unfortunately

What? How many STH did we have at Withdean? 4,000? So that would mean that 3 out of 4 of them will want to go to Pompey. Not a chance, 1 in 4 of them will probably be on holiday for a start, another 1 in 4 are probably kids, another 1 in 4 probably don't go to away games ever, etc etc.

3,150 is plenty of tickets to go around. We couldn't even sell 3,000 when we needed a win to win the Championship last season.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
If I didn't have stuff planned on that day and had £30 to spare, I'd definitely go - I think there'll be enough to go round to those who wish to make the trip.

Rich Suvner

Skint years RIP
Jul 17, 2003
Worthing
some people have begun to lose all sense of perspective re ticketing.

with 3100 in august, if you want one, you'll get one.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here