• Iain Dowie

Votes: 77 68.8%

• Total voters

Postman Pat

Jul 24, 2007
Coldean
Time for an ex-Palace legend to save the club again

Shipps.jpg

Will he take the step down from North Greenford United though???

And if he does, will he be able to fit into the dugout at Selhurst.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Best bet.... someone playing FM14 who can keep them up without cheating.

Anyone else would either have to be crazy or too expensive.

Come to think of it, not sure it can be done even on FM14....

If this didn't involve attempting to do well with Crystal Palace I would give this a go! Eurgh, the thought of being considered as a Crystal Palace club icon :shootself

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
you missed out
who cares

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Tempted to end my Palace ban on FM14 to see if im actually able to keep Palace in the PL......

Should I be able to, then Prince Charming will certainly offer me the job........which of course id turn down like every other person in the whole country.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I've said it before (but as I enjoyed it) I'll say it again.

Surely Parish will just wait and sign 16 managers, next Friday!!.

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Tempted to end my Palace ban on FM14 to see if im actually able to keep Palace in the PL......

Should I be able to, then Prince Charming will certainly offer me the job........which of course id turn down like every other person in the whole country.

Can you manage more than 1 team at a time? If so, join Palace, give their entire squad a free transfer on the first day, then resign. Then sit back and see what happens.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Can you manage more than 1 team at a time? If so, join Palace, give their entire squad a free transfer on the first day, then resign. Then sit back and see what happens.

I ****ed up all their player stats and changed Glenn Murray to a 6 inch tall North Korean that couldn't get a work permit in FMRTE for FM12. Also made all their keepers six inches tall, then left them to lose by a cricket score every week. Somewhat sad, yet strangely satisfying.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The most tedious trolls we have on this site are the couple of Palace bell-ends who try to uphold a feeble pretence of being Albion. If you want to post here, that's fine. Just post about Palace, AS Palace. Any more of this crap and you're gone.

Ravids, if you're reading, see above.

I love it when your masterful.

ThePaddy

Aug 27, 2013
Best part of 20m spent in the summer before signing on and agents' fees are even included. Given that even the lowest wage bills in the PL are around £40m a year, I think you'll find that most of their 60m jackpot has been spent already.

I suppose Parish will be thankful that there's going to be another £60m for relegation in the Summer then.

Apparently Petrescu is getting the job.

Note: their 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and 9th choices have already turned them down.

Apparently nobody has been offered the job yet, so I'm not sure how you worked that one out.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here