ImageUploadedByTapatalk1384431591.444969.jpg
    84.6 KB · Views: 213

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Amateur set-up eh? What a dismal youth policy they have had..Zaha, Victor Moses, etc..Compared to the Albion FLOCK of talent. FLOCK being the right word, like sheep.

Did Wurzel really resign in protest at Parish's refusal to replace the Academy's diving board after Victor and Winifred wore out the previous one?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Their manager situation is going to be exactly the same as their player recruitment situation since the summer.

Nobody is going to join them from a higher placed club, as their stadium and facilities are a complete hovel and they are almost certain to be relegated. They won't be able to entice free agent big names for the same reason (who wants a nailed-on relegation on their CV?) and because they- sensibly, it should probably be said- won't pay over the top wages. They won't get anyone decent from the Championship because they won't want to pay out the compensation, so the only people they're going to be able to attract are either the terminally out-of-work that nobody else is interested in for good reason- Curbishley, Tony Adams, Dowie, Ron Atkinson etc- or some inexperienced young guy from a level below where they are who doesn't currently earn much money and for whom even Palace would be a step up.

It's BRILLIANT :clap2:

Govinda Tim

Apr 13, 2012
Brighton
Well it was not as though we thought the Premiership would be easy. Whereas if Albion had gone up, there'd be threads on here about getting into Europe. As it is you're only TWO WINS ON from worrying about geting in the 1st Division.

Two wins on, lets see, thats one more than you've had all season.Oh, and congrats on your draw last week, you must be so proud.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
All trhis BS from a club that has won les than a third of its games so far this season.. another win and it will be automatic promotion.... in your dreams. Wake up.

We are three points from the play-offs in the midst of an injury crisis that would have severely hampered any team and with our best players to return soon.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
They won't get anyone decent from the Championship because they won't want to pay out the compensation, so the only people they're going to be able to attract are either the terminally out-of-work that nobody else is interested in for good reason- Curbishley, Tony Adams, Dowie, Ron Atkinson etc

Might I suggest the third coming of ALAN SMITH?

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Ian Holloway must be refreshed by now and knows the club. alternatively anyone who can keep cpfc in the premier league on FM14

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
All trhis BS from a club that has won les than a third of its games so far this season.. another win and it will be automatic promotion.... in your dreams. Wake up.

You are so boring. Why can't we make fun of you? You are clearly useless.

Janbha

Dec 5, 2008
Hove
If i was a betting woman i would have a bob or two on Tony Mowbray , thats if he was'nt included in the 1-9

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
What's Terry Venables up to at the moment?

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
I'm suprised US hasnt tipped Darren Fergerson as odds on favourite.

Palace should be thinking about next season already and should be looking for someone to do well in the Championship next season. I'm thinking they would like one of our old managers right about now. Has done well at his next club, step up Mr Russell Slade.

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
Two wins on, lets see, thats one more than you've had all season.Oh, and congrats on your draw last week, you must be so proud.

I was very proud, the Everton chairman even said we were the best fans he has ever seen in the PREM. How is life in the champ, must be exciting for you, have you got over the playoffs yet. I would just like to thank you for one of the best sporting night's of my life, second only to Liverpool 90.

sEAGLE

Banned
Aug 28, 2005
We are three points from the play-offs in the midst of an injury crisis that would have severely hampered any team and with our best players to return soon.
Play-offs hahahahahaha dream on, have you seen the quality above you. deluded

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here