Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
what stopped you from saying something?

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
??? I was amongst many people that did!

Your point is?

I think he's trying to make the point, that if you DIDNT say anything, why bring it up now? If that was the case, then I'm sure he'd say

"YOU f***ing KEYBOARD WARRIOR"

Right or Wrong?:smokin:

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
e-thug.jpg

:clap2:

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
What were they saying / singing?

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
The obviously are a little thick|dense as the IRA are now insignificant and other problems in the world are higher up the list of worries for the UK.

Just laugh at them, small minded and pointless

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
thought they was singing the Keep St George in my heart/no surrender to IRA song. Is that enough to ruin the day??

Can see how that might upset some people. Are you sure though that there was any intent to upset people? Not that that makes it right of course.

Milton Keynes Seagull

Sep 28, 2003
Milton Keynes
The obviously are a little thick|dense as the IRA are now insignificant and other problems in the world are higher up the list of worries for the UK.

Just laugh at them, small minded and pointless

Tell that to the families of the two soldiers murdered in Northern Ireland recently. With the Real IRA threatening to bomb the mainland again, you may regret that statement at a future date.

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
I'm struggling to think of ANY circumstance over the past 90 years when the slogan 'No Surrender' has been used other than to upset people.

I agree and was not there so might be completely out of order. All I am trying to say is that there is a difference from joining in with a song and agreeing with the political beliefs behind the song.

In the past I have sung the 10 German Bombers song. Though I do not for one second think that we should declare war on Germany.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Tell that to the families of the two soldiers murdered in Northern Ireland recently. With the Real IRA threatening to bomb the mainland again, you may regret that statement at a future date.

The two families which explicitly called for peace and joined in on the peace marches across N.Ireland?

Yeah, some scummy two-bit football fans singing no surrender is just what they need..

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here