Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was the FIRST person off NSC you ACTUALLY met?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Kent Seagull said:
Seen lots of people at games, Yorkie, Nedd Ludd, DTG, BAG, Lord B to name a few. Mostly recognised from pics on here. I'm far too shy to say hello to these legends of NSC though!

The only person I've actually spoken to is Strike after I sold him a spare ticket for some game or other.

Yep I recall that mate, well the first person I met, was Braders7, and met several others via McCarthys Crocs.

Last edited:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Probably Lush & Roz when I was one of the merry gang of NSC sponsors of an Albion match a couple of seasons back. Rarely been so rat-arsed, and the front door of me flat still bears the deeply-gouged scars of trying to get the key in the lock when I got home. My failed bunny-ears on Paul Brooker in the official photo is a constant source of shame... :down:

Kent Seagull said:
Seen lots of people at games, Yorkie, Nedd Ludd, DTG, BAG, Lord B to name a few. Mostly recognised from pics on here. I'm far too shy to say hello to these legends of NSC though!
Do speak.

I'm finding it increasingly disturbing as I grow older that I see people vaguely grinning at me. All I do is grin vaguely back.

Do I know them? Do they know me? Is this the first sign of Alzheimers? Am I going mad?

So ... speak. Introduce yourself. Buy me a beer. Whoever you are.

:drink:

Skintagain 1983

And Smith Did Score!
I nearly met Lord B for a pint on one of my trips from Scotland back to Lewes.. but "thanks" to our friends from Easyjet blew him out... :( Did meet him and Roz at Cardiff play off final, as well as Reinault 62 though.

Went to school with Dandyman.

First meet up as an NSC'er was with Lancs Seagull. We arranged to meet outside a pub in Hartlepool before the game. Having no idea who is was looking for, and being nervous and wary of the "local monkeys" passing very close by heading towards the ground, I was trying not to make eye contact with a huge, mean looking skinhead standing next to me. :eek: :eek:

You guessed it... this Monkey was a Seagull from Morecambe.. Rest is history :clap2: :blush: :blush: :angel:

Since then Staffs, Moonie, Lancs and I regularly meet (when we can as most are exiles) when the BHAlbas head south. Good boys. :drink: :drink:

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
fork me
strangely in eastbourne hospital
nice guy

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports