Votes: 9 14.5%
  • Savage

Votes: 19 30.6%

• Total voters

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I would really love to see Savage and Elder upfront but Wilkins will stick with forster even if he has 45 blanks he will play him upfront in the last game but Alan is probably right of course as he always is and has NEVER been wrong about anything.

It's impossible having a sensible discussion with you because we so often get this pathetic, juvenile 'ooh, you're always right...' bollocks coming out. You're supposed to be 44 years old, yet you reply with the wit and wisdom of a hormonal 12 year old (not that I know any, mind). It's evident you want Wilkins to fail, but do you have to poison the board with that EVERY DAY?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
No TLO is a fine bloke but he will disagree with absolutely everything just as a matter of course and its either his way or no way.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's impossible having a sensible discussion with you because we so often get this pathetic, juvenile 'ooh, you're always right...' bollocks coming out. You're supposed to be 44 years old, yet you reply with the wit and wisdom of a hormonal 12 year old (not that I know any, mind). It's evident you want Wilkins to fail, but do you have to poison the board with that EVERY DAY?

I have find a post you are wrong about, I am 45 :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Forster and AN other.

I still think with the right service there is goals from Forster.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
This from the person who starts two or three posts a day taking pleasure in defeat, and advocating chaos and disruption at the Albion to suit his own state of mind...?

I am not on the Albion payroll and will always have an opinion sorry if it is not the same opinion as yours, the day I feel I cannot ever criticise anything at the Albion is the day I will stop supporting them, this is a democracy and the 3 line whip employed by you and others on here to anyone who does not toe the party line re Wilkins etc is more damaging to the well being of the club then and number people who have an alternative viewpoint.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I certainly don't need to get over myself. It just seems a little strange to find a post you don't like and post a "thud." It's not like I asked to rape anyone's mother or fiddle with kids - I just posted a football opinion!!!

Anyway, sticking to the DISCUSSION, I will post my response if I may. Yes, I probably am dismissing his "pace and talent," mainly because I don't think he's got any. Well, he certainly hasn't got any pace - I wouldn't say that's even up for debate. What is more interesting is the "talent" part. Some people think he has, some people think he hasn't. He works incredibly hard, I'll give him that, but is that really a talent? He's ok in the air too, you're right on that one. But on the floor? From what I can see he is very slow on the ball, his control is average/poor, and he doesn't offer much threat at goal. He's not got any flair or imagination - in fact that's my biggest problem with him. He's like a newer version of Gary Hart minus the pace Hart used to have. The question I would ask you is if he didn't work so hard, would he get anywhere near the team?

Interesting, you wish to close off one aspect of the debate which is actually the most highly contentious. To quote you "I wouldn't say that's even up for debate." I'd say that's very much up for debate, as I happen to take the polar opposite view about his talent. His control, for me, is generally excellent, his vision is good, and, but for a sharper forward partner who needs to be on his toes rather than his heels, he is one half of a potentially superb strike partnership. After the Northampton, I thought he was actually two-thirds of it. He was certainly my Man of the Match that day.

He is also tenacious in tracking back.

The question you ask at the end is a bit loaded, because ANYONE who doesn't work hard doesn't deserve a place near the team.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh, and my case for Robinson is that he does have talent - certainly talent far in excess of Revell's. It's just a case of finding a position for him and the right players to play around him - neither of which we have really done. The problem with him is if that he isn't on form he's a liability, because he bottles challenges, won't track back, and generally goes missing. I think there's now a huge risk that we will never be able to use his talent in the first team. For me, he needs to play behind the strikers or out wide, and be told to constantly run at players - that's when he's really at his best. I'd still take him over Revell upfront though JUST.

Apart from that, he's mustard.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I am not on the Albion payroll and will always have an opinion sorry if it is not the same opinion as yours, the day I feel I cannot ever criticise anything at the Albion is the day I will stop supporting them, this is a democracy and the 3 line whip employed by you and others on here to anyone who does not toe the party line re Wilkins etc is more damaging to the well being of the club then and number people who have an alternative viewpoint.

Are you implying I'm on the Albion payroll, or that I enforce about a three-line whip? What a fantastic imagination you have...

No-one has a problem with anyone criticising the Albion. It's just that it will be given more credence if it (a) considered all the causes and effects each statement holds before making them, and (b) wasn't said to such an extent as to make people think you have Stuck Record Syndrome.

You don't like Wilkins or Forster. Fine - we heard you first time, and the 416th. I happen to disagree with you. Is that OK with you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here