Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the f*** is Jan Moir and why is she such a horrible ****?

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
Newspaper columnist espouses extreme view is hardly unusual, and you could say she has done her job in promoting the paper she writes for. To me what is particulalry sad here is that she has taken an interesting aspect of the story - how the family and lawyers of Gately have carefully presented the circumstances of his death and how that affects the public view of the singer and drowned it in an attack on gay men and civil partnerships. That she then goes on to attack the Nolans for having put on weight when she's obviously a salad dodger herself proves just what sort of a person she is.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
To be fair it is strange as f***

He must of been involved in some deviance on some level

Did he choke on sick due to the pool ball in his mouth ?
Yeah, his autopsy was a gay coverup.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The only thing I have found odd is the families constant insistance in that he did not get drunk, did not take any drugs infact did nothing even though they were 2000 miles away and could not know what he did. It makes them look slightly ridiculous and does not help him. He drank too much, smoked some weed and died tragically when he choked and stopped breathing in a 1 in 100 000 freak death. He was a clean living bloke apprarently so I guess his body did not cope. Still a freak death but nothing to do with him being gay you fat slag Moir.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Having just read that article one can only assume that the anger shown on here towards the reporting was on a completly different piece and it has been replaced by what I have just read, I have been more offended by my sons skid marks down the back of the kahzi than that get real people, bet you all chuckled at the flow of texts jokes that as usual have filled our phones this week.

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Not a great display of journalism.................in fact not a great display of human decency punish:

She will be spoken to about this i'm sure.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
That Bulgarian that went back for a communial sex act with the "married couple" is dodgy as well. Sex act gone wrong resulting in choking on sick

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Having just read that article one can only assume that the anger shown on here towards the reporting was on a completly different piece and it has been replaced by what I have just read, I have been more offended by my sons skid marks down the back of the kahzi than that get real people, bet you all chuckled at the flow of texts jokes that as usual have filled our phones this week.

Certainly the headline has changed, I haven't re-read the article though.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM

She'd buy me one of these, just for being so observant.

bugatti_veyron.jpg

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
It's the classic 'with rights come responsibilities' scenario as far as freedom of speech is concerned. As Voroshilov says, columnists are supposed to be partial, opinionated, and should not always take the easy option and shy away from controversy.

But there are certain markers to be observed, and this article appears to me to be outside them and quite possibly breaches several laws.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here