Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

Danny-Boy

Banned
Apr 21, 2009
The Coast
I can honestly say, apart from the 2 people I'm friends with on here, I would be horrified to find myself in any social situation with anyone else on here. I would then know my life had been a waste and I was hanging out with massive geeks, show-offs and inadequate losers. Quite happy to have a post on here when times are slow but would happily put my fist through my own head if I thought anyone (apart from the aforementioned) on here considered themselves to be in my social circle.

Makes a change for someone in Brighton to think of putting his fist up his head...:lolol:

Did Matt Lucas's ex leave a message:

"You were the only gay in the village for me"??

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
I'd actually quite like to meet you SJ, although somehow I don't think you feel the same! lol

x x

I did meet SJ for beers and food. He seemed to like me but has consistently blown me out ever since. I have now taken solace in the company of another Palace fan who is way higher in the gravitas echelons at Selhurst Park.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I did meet SJ for beers and food. He seemed to like me but has consistently blown me out ever since. I have now taken solace in the company of another Palace fan who is way higher in the gravitas echelons at Selhurst Park.

Something you said perhaps or maybe he didn’t like your choice of eatery?

Is anyone held in higher regard than SJLM at Selhurst park?

I suspect many! :whistle:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'm a tad hurt and distressed by this thread.
My posts and not one of you would like to meet me.
Feelings have been hurt and self esteem lowered.
I hope you're all pleased with yourselves!

I think someone needs a hug!

If it makes you feel better I'd love to meet you, if your real life persona is anything like you are on here I could see the conversation being very deep and interesting.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Please tell me that you really mean that cs.
Or are you being a nasty rascal?

Erm...er yes of course SW from the bottom of my heart, see you in the Alma Tavern at 5 pm.

Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Many posts and not one of you would like to meet me.

I would happily sit round your campfire and have a chowdown of hedgehog with ya sunshine :thumbsup:

(look no sillybilly pictures seeing as you dont like em)

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Many posts and not one of you would like to meet me.

Why dont you just f*** off you attention seeking gobshite?

Have you really got no pegs to sell or something rather than constantly popping up on here like Ashley Coles cock in the Chelsea showers when "Big Diddy" comes in?

Why dont you just f*** off you attention seeking gobshite?

Have you really got no pegs to sell or something rather than constantly popping up on here like Ashley Coles cock in the Chelsea showers when "Big Diddy" comes in?

I'l take that as a no to sitting down,having a drink and a chat type thing then,shall I?
Or are you trying to sweet talk me you sexy,filthy beast?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here