Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Of the people I have not met but are a JOY to the board and post with humour and no spite it has to be

Easy 10.

In 10 years of posting this guy has never been dragged down by NSC and has never in my knowledge posted any insults or abusive shit.

The BARD of Southwick as far as I am concerned.

Of the people I have not met but are a JOY to the board and post with humour and no spite it has to be

Easy 10.

In 10 years of posting this guy has never been dragged down by NSC and has never in my knowledge posted any insults or abusive shit.

You might be interested to learn then that he once told me in the pub that he thinks you are a complete TWAT.

Kosh

'The' Yaztromo
That's me on the left, out with NMH and his rockin' mate Tom Bola.

Or is it!?!?!??!?!?! ha ah ahahah aha ahahahahhh ahahhhh ahhhha

Kosh

Attachments

• 4-31.jpg
    4-31.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 200

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You might be interested to learn then that he once told me in the pub that he thinks you are a complete TWAT.

Even when you post a harmless complimentary post you get insulted. You couldn't make it up.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
where can you actually sit down and have a meal AND a cig anymore?

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Do we know each other??

Oh yes, but he's right - I is one hella tasty geeza. :love:
(everybody thinks so)

'ave it! :mendoza:

[yt]wrt0syQr9Tc[/yt]

:laugh::laugh: How do you find all these videos and pictures so quickly, always seem to have the perfect video or image for a reply.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I'd like a pint with Spielberg and Coventry Gull. Simster seems like a good guy too, and he knows Reigate so I would pass the time of day with him at the Red Cross. Other than that you can all suck my salty left one.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location

You are a TINKER aren't you.

I have said nothing of the sort, and hold Uncle S in very high regard. Now cease these falsehoods, or Mr and Mrs Spank will be taking a short, sharp trip to Bottyland.

Freddie Goodwin.

Mar 31, 2007
Brighton
None too fussed until I saw young Kosh on here. Used to chat years ago, in another age of NSC, and to be a young geordie who's supporting Albion for no apparent reason, and the increasing wierdness of his posts and his penchant for hairy 70's music (of which I am not the biggest fan) just leads to an intersting, if unlikely, meet.

I don't smoke but I imagine he'll do a few 'smokes'!

Also, I have no desire to meet NMH but thanks fo those tunes on here, top stuff & so rarely heard.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
I'd quite like to meet up with the thread starter again, but as he can't seem to keep it in his troooosers, he's disappeared off the radar for quite some time now!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex

Easy 10.

Cringey , very very cringey

Get some back bone pal

I'd quite like to meet up with the thread starter again, but as he can't seem to keep it in his troooosers, he's disappeared off the radar for quite some time now!
Do you really love me?

LC

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here