Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who on NSC that you have never met would you like to sit down, have a good meal, cig

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
lots I would and lots I would'nt

Funny I thought it was a guy called Perry Milkins but if you were that man..twas a good evening.

What is the name of the Albion pub?

Perry was out with us. And the Albion, its on Blackfriars Road.

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
Gotta be Uncle Spielberg, Hove Born & Bred, empire, maffew at the dogs one evening to compare tips! :bigwave:

And Wozza, Easy 10, & Paxton Dazo as they are Northstand Chat legends.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
CHAPPERS. I can't believe I haven't had a drink with CHAPPERS.

And Dougal. I like Dougal, he makes me chuckle.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I can honestly say, apart from the 2 people I'm friends with on here, I would be horrified to find myself in any social situation with anyone else on here. I would then know my life had been a waste and I was hanging out with massive geeks, show-offs and inadequate losers. Quite happy to have a post on here when times are slow but would happily put my fist through my own head if I thought anyone (apart from the aforementioned) on here considered themselves to be in my social circle.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I can honestly say, apart from the 2 people I'm friends with on here, I would be horrified to find myself in any social situation with anyone else on here. I would then know my life had been a waste and I was hanging out with massive geeks, show-offs and inadequate losers. Quite happy to have a post on here when times are slow but would happily put my fist through my own head if I thought anyone (apart from the aforementioned) on here considered themselves to be in my social circle.

Blimey. Arrogant much?

So basically it's ok for you to post on here but if anyone else does it marks them out as a "massive geek, show-off or inadequate loser".

But not you? Just to get that clear.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Blimey. Arrogant much?

So basically it's ok for you to post on here but if anyone else does it marks them out as a "massive geek, show-off or inadequate loser".

But not you? Just to get that clear.

Pretty much.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Pretty much.

OK, glad we got that clear.

Keep going with your post count, it's getting impressive. Clearly spend a lot more time on here than me and plenty others...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here