Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Your Favourite HEAD MENTAL That Wanders The Streets of Brighton?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
i do have few brain cells and a very tiny penis, but whats that got to do with this? people have pics of Hitler, Fred West, etc on here and people dont say a word?

Don't think I've seen Fred West, Hitler to be fair does tie in with NMH's username. Let me ask you a question then; why did you decide to put up a picture of Luke McCormick?

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Don't think I've seen Fred West, Hitler to be fair does tie in with NMH's username. Let me ask you a question then; why did you decide to put up a picture of Luke McCormick?

Maybe he wants to aspire to be like him:wozza:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Because i have very few brain cells and a tiny penis? Thought we'd already discussed that.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Because i have very few brain cells and a tiny penis? Thought we'd already discussed that.

It's actually probably because you crave the attention a reaction like mine gives you. Again this probably does relate to the cerebral and penile issues we've already discussed. Maybe you'll grow up one day and realise how idiotic you look - I'm not holding my breath though.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
It's actually probably because you crave the attention a reaction like mine gives you. Again this probably does relate to the cerebral and penile issues we've already discussed. Maybe you'll grow up one day and realise how idiotic you look - I'm not holding my breath though.

Give the lad a break, we were all 14 at one point.

(He can't be much older than that, surely?)

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford

Dont hold your breathe mate hehe

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Anyway back to the nut jobs. The jock in boundry road who wears celtic tops monday to thursday then rangers fridays then for some odd reason holland regalia at the weekend

Chapper's Own Goal

Dec 29, 2008
HoveLegend.jpg

Nicked this pic from another thread but it made me laugh so hard a lil' bit of wee nearly came out ...ABSOLUTE LEG-END !! One of the best pics I think I've ever seen :bowdown:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
wavey davey; the man who waves to bus drivers
Is he the old guy with a brown overcoat ? If so he has been waving for the last 30 years or so. I remember the guy at the Old Steine and East Street who started begging for 20p for a cup of tea , then went down to 10p and finally "can you spare a penny ?" , very sad.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
The wheelchair woman is f***ing AWFUL, doesnt stop talking for one second.

You're alright, I've had the "pleasure" of her company for hours on previous occasion :ohmy:

Stoichkov

The Miserable Bulgarian
Jul 26, 2004
Brighton
I was wondering why this guy hadn't got a mention yet.

Having nearly knocked him down several times on the Ditchling Rd / Beacon, my brother saw him once walking through town and decided to say hello to him.

He said his name was Julien and when asked where he walks to he said he was "searching for the Elixir of life"

He won't find it walking on unlit roads at night.

Notice how over the years, he now sometimes dresses a bit lighter?

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
Carrier Bag man used to be a Grenadier Guardsman ........10P man who was a Scots Guard...........

and does the government do enough to help ex-servicemen?

while it may seem that this thread is on the surface quite funny, i think it's actually quite sad. :salute:

i've worked with some of these folks you've kindly pictured and i'd much rather give them the time of day than some of the fuckwits on here that watch the albion!

Last edited:

Mowgli

Sep 18, 2008
Brighton
Don't know the name, but seen a old guy in a mobility scooter and down the marina a few times, drives at top speed everywhere, has a boombox between his feet blasting out rap with green neon lights under the scooter.
Saw him once going mental through that weird little skate park thing just by the marina when i was with my mates down the beach.
Proper HEAD MENTAL

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here