Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Your Favourite HEAD MENTAL That Wanders The Streets of Brighton?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The guy that used to walk along the seafront with 1 plastic bag to his name and randomly shouted at inanimate objects,bob booker was scared shytless of him. i think this mention maybe postumous as i havnt seen him for ages.

D

Deleted User X18H

The old guy who goes DISCO DANCING in various West Street night clubs. He often wears a crown.
That would be Mad Eddy ..............ask him why he wears a crown check your life insurance policy though.

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
When I was a kid there used to be a guy who stood at the roundabout by the palace pier wearing a straw boater and round glasses smoking a cigarette from a long holder. Wonder what happened to him?

Anyway my fave HEAD MENTAL is:

adams_553804.jpg

D

Deleted User X18H

Carrier Bag man used to be a Grenadier Guardsman a journo friend got only so far interviwing him in the mid 1990's has been walking the streets of Brighton and Hove since 1981 I have seen him at Falmer Portslade and Hangleton not to be confused with 10P man who was a Scots Guard before he paraded round East Street and Ship Street requesting 10p sadly I believe he did sometime early this century.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
he is very well spoken, he was walking past the pub I was in a couple of years back, and me and a few friends chipped in and bought him lunch. Think he was Oxford or Cambridge educated

TOP TRAMP

His name is Roland and is WAY posh. My Mum makes him a cup of tea every time she sees him walk by her house. He knows all sorts of shit and has read virtually every book you can think of.

D

Deleted User X18H

How about the Bus Ackowledger man walks from Old Steine to Mile Oak following the NO 1 ROUTE

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Everyone must have seen that skinny old fella who marched up and down Western Road waving and giving the thumbs up to all the bus drivers. Not seen him for a while mind - perhaps he's toddled off to the great bus depot in the sky.

There's a bag lady in Haywards Heath who wanders up and down South St tapping on the windows of all the estate agencies and waving. Usually see her in the summer when I'm sitting outside the Star during lunchtimes. Must drive those estate agents crackers. Which is a shame.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
I'm sorry but none of those compare to the two legends that make Haywards Heath so special....

Bernadette
n576731873_382645_1912.jpg

Fagbutt Frank
n523903342_384254_5990.jpg

:bowdown:

rauper

Jan 9, 2007
Hove
Two:

1. (Not mental probably) but the horse-faced chap that just bangs a drum/bin all day and blows his whistle
2. The bird-feeding old lady who always hangs around the recycling bins on Regent Street (behind Starbucks etc) and mainly talks to herself

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The wheelchair woman is f***ing AWFUL, doesnt stop talking for one second. What about the man in the adidas tracksuit and beat box?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The wheelchair woman is f***ing AWFUL, doesnt stop talking for one second. What about the man in the adidas tracksuit and beat box?

Can you please take that murderer off your avatar? It REALLY pisses me off and makes you look like a complete dickhead with about two brain cells.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
why? and hes not a murderer

Why? Because I suspect you think it looks cool in some way to be glorifying someone who, you're right, isn't technically a murderer, but did cause two deaths of children through dangerous, drunk driving. As I said I believe you have either very few brain cells, a tiny penis, or both.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Why? Because I suspect you think it looks cool in some way to be glorifying someone who, you're right, isn't technically a murderer, but did cause two deaths of children through dangerous, drunk driving. As I said I believe you have either very few brain cells, a tiny penis, or both.

i do have few brain cells and a very tiny penis, but whats that got to do with this? people have pics of Hitler, Fred West, etc on here and people dont say a word?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here