Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Your Favourite HEAD MENTAL That Wanders The Streets of Brighton?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Nice Mr. H i l t e r

unless on the filth's site, in which case it's Hitler because they pisses them off mostly.

The avatar, brilliantly alludes to my being a music nazi, so you will find my taste in music to be a gas, or else you will be going for a nice ....er....shower.....jah, shower, das ist.

Thank you,:bowdown:

Belsen was a Gas, not that is a great song:yahoo:

Has anyone seen the really camp fella who works at the job centre offices in Edward Street? When he's on his way to work in the mornings he suddenly bursts into song at the top of his lungs, everyone in the vincinity then jumps 4 foot in the air then he does this weird march, swinging his arms wildly back and forth :lol: :lol: :lol: funny as f***

Wears a trilby and glasses

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Don't know if he was "head mental", but he certainly looked it. Does anyone remember the old guy who used to sit in the widow of Dr Brightons in the 1970's playing the piano. He always wore a dark shabby suit, a white shirt & tie and had a HUGE head that resembled an inverted pyramid topped with straggly hair. He wore wire rimmed glasses and had awful teeth. I never went in, but passing that place, on the way to the Abinger on a Friday night, sent a shiver down my spine.

Smithy24

Sep 1, 2009
The bloke who seems to spend is life walking to Ditchling beacon from Brighton and back.

Always wears a green snorkel parka done all the way up so his face is never seen and has a rucksack.

I used to see him marching along the grass verge along ditchling road all the time. The bloke wears the parka like that even in the middle of summer.

I've seen him up at Ditchling Beacon although he had a briefcase. With that and his balaclava on I thought he was going to murder me or something!

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Hmmmm

Well i am aware of the old bicycle lady and her SON... not husband! wearing his green parka all done up. His name is Alex, for one summer many lads from school had a job at perfect pizza on church road. they befriended him, and he used to say how he liked the a-team and asking 'do you want to come to my house tonight?' in an odd childlike drawl... poor soul, but seemed happy enough, mind of a child... must have wondered just what was going on when he used to appear at the shop window after hours and saw teenagers bonging in the back room

also in that local area was the chinese lady who just sat on her wall all day, all weathers, along new church road. i think she stopped coming one day...

BIG UP the adidas nutter, with the thin dreads and TINY boombox, which he carries on his shoulder despite it looking very silly indeed.

and Chris Eubank

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
I didn't think he was head mental then but he probably would be seen as now:

Can anyopne remember the name of the guy who used to set up the stage in the playground by the beach fair where we could get up and act and sing and make total asses of myself. This would have been late seventies.

Home from home for about two summers for me that was. :blush:

e77

May 23, 2004
Worthing
Trolley woman is a worthy representative from Worthing, although don't get too close in the warm weather as she smells a bit.

Wasn't her fault some kids set fire to one of her trolleys and almost blew up a firm of accountants with an empty gas cannister one night.

macky

Dec 28, 2004
I didn't think he was head mental then but he probably would be seen as now:

Can anyopne remember the name of the guy who used to set up the stage in the playground by the beach fair where we could get up and act and sing and make total asses of myself. This would have been late seventies.

Home from home for about two summers for me that was. :blush:

uncle jack he was the school board man used to comeand try and catch you when you were playing truant sorry im going back before i think uncle jack was there from the 60's and before
might have stil been there in the 70's

Last edited:

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
uncle jack he was the school board man used to comeand try and catch you when you were playing truant sorry im going back before i think uncle jack was there from the 60's and before
might have stil been there in the 70's

Are we talking about the same man...it was a sort of brighton beach's got talent for kids in the playground by the fair

Its an irish thing

I'm sorry but none of those compare to the two legends that make Haywards Heath so special....

Bernadette
n576731873_382645_1912.jpg

Fagbutt Frank
n523903342_384254_5990.jpg

:bowdown:

PRODUCT OF A MAD IRISH MUM,ALWAYS REMEMBER HER MUM GOING INTO THE COCKPIT BEFORE HOLIDAY FLIGHT AND CHUCKING HOLY WATER INTO PILOTS EYES! BLESS :angel:ST PAULS:angel:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here