Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Your Favourite HEAD MENTAL That Wanders The Streets of Brighton?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
and what tales can you share with the class?

You must have been ASBO'd by this he/she in a wheelchair
n641880531_5967747_7542.jpg

Or helped this guy carry one of his 78 carrier bags near Brighton station
n641880531_5967748_7799.jpg

Or even bopped along to this ponytailed wonder on rollerboots on the seafront
n641880531_5967805_8940.jpg

Last edited:

porkdog

May 9, 2008
by the sea
I always liked the guy who had his stereo on his arm blaring out the loudest music you are likely to hear. used to hang around trafalgar street / queens road area. he was a right freak

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
The two 'laydees' who run the RNLI shop at Brighton Marina.

Both are 6 foot tall, with big hands, Adams apples, and are built like brick privvys.

The tartan skirts and size 12 clarks sandals are a very nice touch though...

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
For my sins I once declined to assist the carrier bag man because I was in a hurry. I really enjoyed his response to my refusal. He said: "these bags are jammed packed full of centrefugal force and I don't think a mere mortal like yourself could handle that sort of terminal velocity." Quite brilliant use of the English language.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
For my sins I once declined to assist the carrier bag man because I was in a hurry. I really enjoyed his response to my refusal. He said: "these bags are jammed packed full of centrefugal force and I don't think a mere mortal like yourself could handle that sort of terminal velocity." Quite brilliant use of the English language.

he is very well spoken, he was walking past the pub I was in a couple of years back, and me and a few friends chipped in and bought him lunch. Think he was Oxford or Cambridge educated

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
What about that guy who was listening to his stereo (Elvis?) outside the Western Front last year???

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
The bloke who seems to spend is life walking to Ditchling beacon from Brighton and back.

Always wears a green snorkel parka done all the way up so his face is never seen and has a rucksack.

I used to see him marching along the grass verge along ditchling road all the time. The bloke wears the parka like that even in the middle of summer.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
The bloke who seems to spend is life walking to Ditchling beacon from Brighton and back.

Always wears a green snorkel parka done all the way up so his face is never seen and has a rucksack.

I used to see him marching along the grass verge along ditchling road all the time. The bloke wears the parka like that even in the middle of summer.

I was wondering why this guy hadn't got a mention yet. The dancing man in the nightclubs runs him close though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here