Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite current BHA player and why?

Who is your favourite current Brighton and Hove Albion player?

• Michel Kuipers

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Adam El-Abd

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tommy Elphick

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Andy Whing

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Jake Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim McNulty

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Adam Virgo

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Dean Cox

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Alan Navarro

• Andrew Crofts

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mark Wright

• James Tunnicliffe

• Liam Dickinson

• Nicky Forster

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Kevin Mcleod

• Gary Hart

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Colin Hawkins

• Gary Dicker

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Craig Davies

• Graeme Smith

• Glenn Murray

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • None of them deserve to wear the shirt.

• Total voters

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
With all this Murray-bashing, i thought it's time for a positive thread about our players.
I gather this must have been done millions of times before, but ahh well :mendoza:
One player currently at Brighton and Hove Albion that you feel sums up our club and everything it stands for.
Maybe for their passion, their ability or their general flair attributes.
+ dish out an explanation as to why you've chosen them.
Poll to follow :thumbsup:

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Jimmy McNulty. Because he is flair for a full-back and a thoroughly decent fella.

Glenn Murray. Swaggeringly indifferent, but our most talented player.

Tommy Elphick. Heart on the sleeve wearing BEHOMOTH in defence.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
OGH - MODEL professional, proud to play for BHA and not a bad player (when fit)

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Have to say it is Andrew Crofts for me. The obvious reason is that I sponsor his home kit. But also, having met him, he is a real decent bloke, he is really up for this season, and says the whole team is (though I doubt that included GM). I've seen him play in his pre-season matches, and I have seen him in both league games, I think he has strength and intelligence, and is fitting in with the side pretty well. He seems to be where you want him at the right time, plus he can put his foot through the ball when needs must. For now, for those reasons, I'll keep him as my favourite.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
although he's injured at the moment , still a MASSIVE OGH fan

either him or Whing , and was a fan anyways but after reading the Jimmy Mac thread I'd throw him into the mixer too :)

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Jim McNulty - flair player, great watching when going forward, a funny bloke, cant control his dalmation and he has ridiculously long arms with big black gloves on the end of them when its not that cold! And he applauds every corner of Withdean at the end of matches even though it takes him nearly 36 minutes.

Oh and he was going to come to the NSC Summer Sixes until Slade made them do training that day

Last edited:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Tommy Elphick - Wears his heart on his sleeve, and you can tell he really cares. :bowdown:

I Especially love his fist pump which featured at the start of the Brentford game.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Tommy Elphick for me. Brighton through and through. A great player with great passion for the club.
Jimmy McNulty seems like an amazing signing. He is just the most likeable man in football.
FDM- for his years of service, his love of the club and his flair credentials.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Although I voted for Murray Id have my top three as follows:

Hart- My favourite EVER Albion player. Gives 100%, loves the club, happy to sit on the bench and from a coversaton with him near the end of last season he is chuffed to bits to still be involved in the 1st team even if it is just to train!

Kuipers- Ive met him on a few occations and I have to say he is one of the funniest people Ive met. I did his sons bday party last year and he joined in with a gameof footie and was sowing off all his skills! and he tipped me £20! (I liked him beore that)

Elphick- Another Hart/Mayo in the making. Mr 100% and WILL be a future Captain!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009

Hart- My favourite EVER Albion player. Gives 100%, loves the club, happy to sit on the bench and from a coversaton with him near the end of last season he is chuffed to bits to still be involved in the 1st team even if it is just to train!

Kuipers- Ive met him on a few occations and I have to say he is one of the funniest people Ive met. I did his sons bday party last year and he joined in with a gameof footie and was sowing off all his skills! and he tipped me £20! (I liked him beore that)

Your a disgrace.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Your a disgrace.

The witch hunt has stopped, give it up. Get some context.

Murray acted out of order against Brentford, a good number of fans have been acting out of order towards him for some time now.

He's still our most naturally talented player.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
A few weeks ago I'd definitely have voted Glenn Murray as my favourite player. Not the hardest working not the most lovable but certainly the one I most looked forward to watching play (when he was fit). I'm hoping never to see him named in a 1st team squad again now.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

Why did you vote for Murray then if you prefer 3 other players to him? I'm not sure you read the thread properly...

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
The witch hunt has stopped, give it up. Get some context.

Murray acted out of order against Brentford, a good number of fans have been acting out of order towards him for some time now.

He's still our most naturally talented player.

Give up mate, 95% of the crowd were singing the guys name including me, a group of about 10-20 people decided to sing a song which never even got going, other than that I heard no animosity towards Murray, UNTIL his actions after the game.

A few weeks ago I'd definitely have voted Glenn Murray as my favourite player. Not the hardest working not the most lovable but certainly the one I most looked forward to watching play (when he was fit). I'm hoping never to see him named in a 1st team squad again now.

Exactly how I feel.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Give up mate, 95% of the crowd were singing the guys name including me, a group of about 10-20 people decided to sing a song which never even got going, other than that I heard no animosity towards Murray, UNTIL his actions after the game.

To all those WHO WERE NOT THERE, this is exactly what happened!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here