Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite current BHA player and why?

Who is your favourite current Brighton and Hove Albion player?

• Michel Kuipers

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Adam El-Abd

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tommy Elphick

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Andy Whing

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Jake Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim McNulty

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Adam Virgo

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Dean Cox

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Alan Navarro

• Andrew Crofts

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mark Wright

• James Tunnicliffe

• Liam Dickinson

• Nicky Forster

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Kevin Mcleod

• Gary Hart

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Colin Hawkins

• Gary Dicker

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Craig Davies

• Graeme Smith

• Glenn Murray

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • None of them deserve to wear the shirt.

• Total voters

I am a man of hope, and in Mark Wright I saw instantly that he is flair, talented, and ...er... he wears yellow boots innit.

Just wait til McNulty is playing, linking up with him going forward. We will be unbelievable!

Coxy is good too though, always seen him as a good player and earns his place.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
OGH for me. Gives his all for every minute of every game.

If every player over the last ten years made put as much effort in as Hart, we'd probably be in the Championship still

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
OGH for me. Gives his all for every minute of every game.

If every player over the last ten years made put as much effort in as Hart, we'd probably be in the Championship still

It was a close-run thing between him and Kuipers for me. But the genial Dutch sticksman and sous chef clinches it. Because when I threw the ball back to him on Saturday after an errant Brentford shot, he was kind enough to point to whereabouts I should throw it to make it easy for him to catch it. Now there's a man who clearly has a great deal more my faith in my ability to direct a football in any intended direction than anyone else ever has before, including me.

TomTom85

Aug 5, 2009
Virgo for me. I know he suffers from a few "isn't the sky so blue today" moments. But since being made Captain he has really come of age. also I like the fact that at the end of the game on saturday. he gave his shit to a kid in the front row. I wish i was 10 again!!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
also I like the fact that at the end of the game on saturday. he gave his shit to a kid in the front row.
And just to think...people were booing Murray?!?

9.7 for a typo like that, no two ways.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Glenn Murray - No question. Until he puts on a Palace shirt and wipes his behind with an Albion shirt, he'll be my favourite player.

Michel Kuipers - Goalkeeping legend and all round MAGNIFICENT goalkeeper. Facts.

Jim McNulty - Brilliant left back, and his name shall proudly don my pink and white shirt. One day. :down:

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Some Brighton fans are a f***ing joke, basically Glenn Murray could spit on our badge and he will still be peoples favourite player.

Absolute piss take. :tosser:

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Some Brighton fans are a f***ing joke, basically Glenn Murray could spit on our badge and he will still be peoples favourite player.

Absolute piss take. :tosser:

So sue people for not bearing grudges against people. ??? Some of us are able to say he was a complete PRAT on saturday and he didn't need to do that, it's a shame he did. But he's got his reasons, he's a human person and he should be treated as such. He's stuff in his personal life, as do we all, and he shouldn't be criticised for it.

Glenn Murray, top bloke. :thumbsup:

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
So sue people for not bearing grudges against people. ??? Some of us are able to say he was a complete PRAT on saturday and he didn't need to do that, it's a shame he did. But he's got his reasons, he's a human person and he should be treated as such. He's stuff in his personal life, as do we all, and he shouldn't be criticised for it.

Glenn Murray, top bloke. :thumbsup:

How does that make him a "top bloke"?

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
Some Brighton fans are a f***ing joke,

Yeah, how dare they not get all high & mighty when one of our players decides to put his family before his employers and to top it all not give the fans a clap after a game.Dear, dear ,dear, where will it all end? It's anarchy I tell you!

still theres only 3 weeks till next term begins.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Yeah, how dare they not get all high & mighty when one of our players decides to put his family before his employers and to top it all not give the fans a clap after a game.Dear, dear ,dear, where will it all end?

still theres only 3 weeks till next term begins.

What does that have to do with what he did on Saturday? :shrug:

the wanderbus

Dec 7, 2004
pogle's wood
I dont give a flying f*** what you percieve to be Murrays "crime" to be, tomorrows another game & we don't need one of our players with our own fans on his back.It's time a few of our so called fans had a bit of anger management, grew up & realised none of it really matters - it's just a game.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
McNulty, but i do like Murray aswell, although i feel his time at this club is quickly running out

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Murray simply because until he leaves he is our best player, if people think he doesn't try here would hate to play against him when he is at a club he would try at.

McNulty comes in quite high but not really played enough games yet through no fault of his own

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
He's fit, he's black, he's foreign, he's flair, he's been a brilliant player for 10 years, he's loyal, he's charismatic, he's consistent, he loves the club, he's perfect, he can make any save look incredible, he's our best player. Yes, his name is God:bowdown:

Does this mean he gets a testimonial this year?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here