Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite current BHA player and why?

Who is your favourite current Brighton and Hove Albion player?

• Michel Kuipers

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Adam El-Abd

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Tommy Elphick

Votes: 13 10.7%
  • Andy Whing

Votes: 6 4.9%
  • Jake Wright

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jim McNulty

Votes: 22 18.0%
  • Adam Virgo

Votes: 5 4.1%
  • Dean Cox

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Alan Navarro

• Andrew Crofts

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Mark Wright

• James Tunnicliffe

• Liam Dickinson

• Nicky Forster

Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Kevin Mcleod

• Gary Hart

Votes: 12 9.8%
  • Colin Hawkins

• Gary Dicker

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • Craig Davies

• Graeme Smith

• Glenn Murray

Votes: 17 13.9%
  • None of them deserve to wear the shirt.

• Total voters

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
No question about it, Kuipers - Loyal servant of the club, steady pair of hands, commands respect of the players, modest and self-effacing, just gets on with his job unlike some of the prima-donnas we’ve had to put up with………………

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
favourite last year was Fraser, this year going to have to go with Andy Whing!

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Tough call for me.

One from McNulty/El-Abd/Dicker/Fozzie/Murray

But I will go with Dicker:clap2:

Now lets start playing him Slade:thumbsup:

Teddy Maybank

Feb 23, 2009
Could have been OGH or McNulty (if he'd played a few more games) but looking down that list, I surprise myself to say Virgo. Swindon was a fantasic moment. Virgs has played everywhere for this club, including right wing. HE IS A CENTRE BACK.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Glenn Murray has more votes than Elphick, Whing, Kuipers ect....:bla:

Blimey there's some crazy souls on here.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
the thread question was whos your fav current player. I also voted Murray on the basis of his when fit he has been imo our best player on the pitch,he has had a nightmare last season with injury after injury worked very hard to regain fitness and try to win his place back in the team,we all know the lad is not settled and in a ideal world he wants to play closer to home to be near his family,cant see a problem with that i would of thought any sane person would want the same.

The incident on saturday was unsavoury and in the cold light of day glen probably wishes he handled it a different way,but to vilify the guy the way he has been on these pages by so called fans of the club is frankly a very poor joke.

Trying to make sense of the day we came away from griffin park with a bloody good point imo and the time murray was on the pitch he done a professional job,the job he is paid to do by the club.we all love it when players aknowledge our support ect but seriously reading all these negative remarks because a player didnt wave is daft to say the least.

While glen murray is a brighton and hove albion player i shall still consider him to be our best player,no matter what i think of him as a person,thats why i voted for him.

hope thats ok with everyone :thumbsup:

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Tommy Elphick, top professional. For some reason he's the player I feel most proud to have wearing the stripes when the players emerge from the tunnel on match-day. Great reader of the game, and huge potential. Also had the pleasure of playing against him and some of his ex-Albion mates this summer.

Would have to say Kuipers, Whing & of course McNulty are also up there for me.

onthebeach

Jul 15, 2009
Dicko - great personality and always has time for a chat with the supporters whether at the club or out and about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here