Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your DREAM PALACE MANAGER?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Say what you like about Steve Evans, but he's certainly got an eye for a decent player.

You're probably right. There's a small risk Evans would do a reasonable job. He would make the perfect pantomime villain scummy Palace boss though. I think I'll stick with Evans.

Perhaps with Bright as first team coach.

Paris

Jul 17, 2010
13th district
You're probably right. There's a small risk Evans would do a reasonable job. He would make the perfect pantomime villain scummy Palace boss though. I think I'll stick with Evans.

Perhaps with Bright as first team coach.

He could also continue his infamous pastime of flashing if he moved to Croydon.

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
What I find hilarious is that our Pikey friends up the road were on BBS on the 16th Oct starting threads on 'Things more likely to happen than Dougie going to Bolton' and 'Dougie for Bolton Madness at the bookies. Now today at 11.33 it's 'Goodbye Dougie'.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
What I find hilarious is that our Pikey friends up the road were on BBS on the 16th Oct starting threads on 'Things more likely to happen than Dougie going to Bolton' and 'Dougie for Bolton Madness at the bookies. Now today at 11.33 it's 'Goodbye Dougie'.
I still can't let myself believe he's leaving the scum, it's just too bloody funny.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I still can't let myself believe he's leaving the scum, it's just too bloody funny.
It really is, purely for the Nigels on here who were busy telling us that Poyet was a mercenary who would be off as soon as a big club calling, unlike their Dougie.

And now it turns out that Dougie has left, and not even had the good grace to go a big club, and instead rocked up at a noddy little outfit in Lancashire. :lolol:

Cassive Mock

Nov 14, 2007
T/Wells
It really is, purely for the Nigels on here who were busy telling us that Poyet was a mercenary who would be off as soon as a big club calling, unlike their Dougie.

And now it turns out that Dougie has left, and not even had the good grace to go a big club, and instead rocked up at a noddy little outfit in Lancashire. :lolol:

Bang on.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
What about SP's right hand man Seaside?

He seems to know the ins and outs of the club pretty well, and would probably be quite cheap, too.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Post of the day.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
For humour value, mine would have to be Poyet - This place would go in to melt down and I always love a 'never rated him anyway' or 2....

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
What about SP's right hand man Seaside?

He seems to know the ins and outs of the club pretty well, and would probably be quite cheap, too.

Must go to the BBS to see what positive spin old seaside is putting on this over there... :ffsparr:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I always love a 'never rated him anyway' or 2....
Don't worry, our Palace fans will provide plenty of these if Dougie goes - great business by us, never rated Dougie, got the best out of him and got paid for him to go, now brought in an even better manager, etc etc.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here