Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your DREAM PALACE MANAGER?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
One of the blokes (the one who's not Claridge or Motson) on 5Live's Monday Night Club last night said he was a guest at the Aaaa-mex on Satursday, and all the talk in the Albion boardroom was for Redknapp to be at QPR sooner rather than later. He concluded this tale with the advice that "football people are rarely wrong about these things."

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Jimmy Case

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
I wouldn't want Palace to have to spend any of their money on a manager in work, but I'd also want them to have a PROVEN Premier League boss.

My shorlist is:

Les Reid
Alex Mcleish
Ian Dowie
Phil Brown
Chris Hutchings
Avram Grant

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I like the call for Redknapp. Two of the greatest things in football, are seeing Redknapp fail, and seeing Palace struggle. Combining the two would be EPIC.

I'd hate Connor or Wilson to go there as I really LIKE both of them, and it would make me enjoy Palace's failures much less, as I'd feel bad for the manager (much as I hated Roy H being at Liverpool, for the same reason). Hutchings would be okay though, as he was never a favourite of mine, and he definitely would be rubbish.
Correct. I haven't thought this through.

I like [MENTION=278]MattBackHome[/MENTION] 's suggestion of Mark Hughes. He pisses me right off. He has done nothing of any note as a manager, so why does he get so many decent Premiership jobs? He is far more suited to little Palace and is bound to be nothing other than a crushing disappointment to them.

If not, then what is Eric Cantona doing these days?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
In true CPFC2010 style perhaps they could have a poll on the website?

So many to choose from Parish, Thorn, Sanchez...

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Roy Keane - he will give it loads of bullshit and fail again as a manager.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here