Who is your DREAM PALACE MANAGER?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
Assuming this has already been shouted out, but I'll go with Steve Kean. He has faith in his ability, you know.

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Assuming Freedman is on his way, either now, or some time soon, who would you MOST like to see sat in the Palace hot-seat?

I think the ABSOLUTE dream would be for Steve The Hair Parish, to appoint HIMSELF, but I guess that would just be too good, to ever come to pass.

I think ideally, it needs to be somebody you really, really dislike. STEVE EVANS would be AMAZING. I'd love that.

(Although, the apparently genuine suggestion, that they are considering Andy Thorn, is pretty funny anyway!)

Redknob or Erikson

SIMMO SAYS

Jul 31, 2012
Incommunicado
To be honest I've not read the last 8 pages--but I would have a go-----bearing in mind I have 22years of being a manager in the Sunday League! Im sure I could take them down to where they belong!:ffsparr:

daveinprague

Oct 1, 2009
Prague, Czech Republic
For reasons I dont understand myself, I have a hatred of the unemployed Mick McCarthy, It would be easier for me to group my hatreds together.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Mark Shight wasn't even in the betting when I looked at the odds yesterday, now four of the five layers (appart from granite Corals) quote him in their markets. Believe people, believe.

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
Mark Shight wasn't even in the betting when I looked at the odds yesterday, now four of the five layers (appart from granite Corals) quote him in their markets. Believe people, believe.

It would be so good if that clueless tool took over.

Whitley Bayster

Jul 4, 2011
Whitley Bay Tyne and Wear
Crystal Palace games makers.JPG

Any one of these bad boys!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here