Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is to blame for our relegation?

Who is to blame for our relegation????

• MM - Wrong tactics, Wrong players in position etc etc

Votes: 34 25.6%
  • LDC

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • DK who should have asked MM to leave after Cov game in cup - a new manager may have helped

Votes: 12 9.0%
  • Wages, Stadium, Facilities etc etc

Votes: 75 56.4%

• Total voters

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
jonny.rainbow said:
Why does someone have to be at blame for relegation?

Because the buck always stops with someone.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its very difficult to point fingers.

MM has shown an amazing nievity in substitutions.

Players have not shown the skill they undoubtadly have

DK maybe has sent out wrong signals , ie There is plenty of money for signings and loan wages ( and then hassling over Hendersons fee)

I just think that we have been incredibly poor this season and dont deserve to be in this division......my concern is that we can steady this ship, because there are some good teams in Div 1...they are not all pushovers.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Loads of different factors, i don't think anyone in particular can be blamed

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Why isn't the expectations of supporters an option as well ?

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Not to bothered now looking forward to an easy league one title triumph next season, it should be the least we can expect next year. I can't wait free flowing attacking football good few goals, bring it on.

I 'd be far more disapointed if we don't win it and get over 100 points than i habve been with relegation this season.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bhaexpress said:
Why isn't the expectations of supporters an option as well ?
How would that possibly affect the team in any way, shape, or form?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
sneakychef said:
Why isn't "The players" an option?

Its up to the manager to get the best out of them and this second half of the season has been shocking.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Players have struggled to cope I am afraid (those that are left BTW ;) )

sneakychef

Oct 28, 2004
Stroud Green
Goring Gull said:
Not to bothered now looking forward to an easy league one title triumph next season, it should be the least we can expect next year. I can't wait free flowing attacking football good few goals, bring it on.

I 'd be far more disapointed if we don't win it and get over 100 points than i habve been with relegation this season.

You are joking right...?

Please tell me you're joking

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Stop gettinmg down guys, it's all over this season look forward to the World cup and this time next season we should already be promoted just needing a win to secure the divisional title.

South coast Rooney doing the business up front with CKR a 50 goal partnership. Lynch and Hinsh becoming the best defenders in the division and a midfield due that will control games like Makalele and Lampard at Chelsea.

Roll on league one bring it on, It is a far lower standard than what we have had thsi season.

I can almost picture Dick dancing in the centre circle with MM next May.

ROSM

Dec 26, 2005
Just far enough away from LDC
Dies Irae said:
Its very difficult to point fingers.

MM has shown an amazing nievity in substitutions.

Players have not shown the skill they undoubtadly have

DK maybe has sent out wrong signals , ie There is plenty of money for signings and loan wages ( and then hassling over Hendersons fee)

I just think that we have been incredibly poor this season and dont deserve to be in this division......my concern is that we can steady this ship, because there are some good teams in Div 1...they are not all pushovers.

agree with much of what you say there.

Have to say though that last year our team over achieved. This year they've underachieved. in my mind that points the finger at either players or manager

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Mcghee picks the team, Mcghee picks the tactics, Mcghee gives the team talks, And mcghee makes the substitutions.

He'll take the money for doing it so he should accept the blame when it goes wrong.

The Football League tables dont lie. We have the lowest number of wins and the 2nd lowest number of points untill Crewe overtake us.

Last edited:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I blame myself. If I had tried harder as a young lad I could have made it at Brighton, been our star player and pulled us up out of the mire. I'm sorry everyone.:down:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Les Biehn said:
I blame myself. If I had tried harder as a young lad I could have made it at Brighton, been our star player and pulled us up out of the mire. I'm sorry everyone.:down:

Mods can we have another poll option please....

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Safeway said:
The board and manager for not replacing Leon Knight until it was too late.

Yeah right, who else were we gonna find to mince round the pitch diving, moaning and hardly scoring any goals.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Safeway said:
The board and manager for not replacing Leon Knight until it was too late.

Have to agree. Regardless of what happend he was the most creative player we had.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here