Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the greatest poster of all time on NSC ?

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Another thread has just reminded me - London Irish was absolute quality imo as he managed to be involved in some of the best binfests and damaged so many egos on here which made for quality reading.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed
Soul Finger now has 2 votes.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Actually, after a good couple of seconds deliberation I think Uncle Spunkfeatures has to get my vote as the greatest whatever of all time.

His insightful posts, brilliant advice, fantastic and forthright opinions - coupled with his general air of optimism - simply keeps me going throughout the day.

Thank you Unc, keep up the good work.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am glad to bring a bit of Sunshine into your life.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I know it was a pop really but I am in spite of incredible adversity this year trying to put a brave face on it and punch on. You have only failed when you give up.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Actually, after a good couple of seconds deliberation I think Uncle Spunkfeatures has to get my vote as the greatest whatever of all time.

His insightful posts, brilliant advice, fantastic and forthright opinions - coupled with his general air of optimism - simply keeps me going throughout the day.

Thank you Unc, keep up the good work.
Couldn't Have Put It Better Myself. The Man Is A NSC Legend.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
I know it was a pop really but I am in spite of incredible adversity this year trying to put a brave face on it and punch on. You have only failed when you give up.
People Could Learn So Much From You, Gav. I Find It Astonishing That You Soldier On In The Face Of Such Adversity. Whether It's Laughing Off Those Snidey Glue Pot Comments About Your Beloved Desert Flower Horse, Proffering Some Honed Financial Advice Or Telling Us Which Politician Is The Best, You Put A Smile On So Many People's Faces And For That, The Board Owes You A Massive Debt.

Thankyou Gavin. Thankyou Again. I Am Proud To Call You A Friend.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
People Could Learn So Much From You, Gav. I Find It Astonishing That You Soldier On In The Face Of Such Adversity. Whether It's Laughing Off Those Snidey Glue Pot Comments About Your Beloved Desert Flower Horse, Proffering Some Honed Financial Advice Or Telling Us Which Politician Is The Best, You Put A Smile On So Many People's Faces And For That, The Board Owes You A Massive Debt.

Thankyou Gavin. Thankyou Again. I Am Proud To Call You A Friend.

:thumbsup:

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
WILL YOU STOP BLOODY QUOTING BARS MAR?! He's on my ignore list.

What about that kid from Plymouth, years ago? Didn't he suggest Fans Utd? That's got to count for something...

If not, then Meade's Ball. Stream of consciousness drivel of the first order.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
For me the best times were when people selected random names of an Albion legend and an item of their clothing, we ended up with names like Fosters Headband, Beeneys Gloves and Ricky Marlowes Hairpiece...the last of those three gets my vote.

Yup have to agree. I thought Kit Napier's Kitbag was the SHIZZ.

What a fuckin' DUDE...:cool:

Captain Haddock

Aug 2, 2005
The Deep Blue Sea
Meade's Ball,
Easy 10,
Trufflehound
and
Stinkers Bridge

steal it for me (there's plenty of other good posters ...and even more bad'uns...but those four are top grade!

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
What a gay thread.Ok here's my list

Oceanic - fights his corner well

Coventry Seagull - unbiased views and sticks up for the right superbly

Easy 10 - Laid back funny guy

London Irish - Very intelligent and witty.Knows his football well.

El Pres - Not alot fazes him,easy going

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Mendoza for me (not in a gayer type way) up to the min news and rarely spouts bollox about whats going on,just the fax mam just the fax.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here