Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the greatest poster of all time on NSC ?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Had LONG THINK nd deliberated.

I would nominate myself but i am not as conceited as I pretend to be and besides most of you have me on ignore by now so........

Simster
His late night drunken post slagging of the scots was hilarious.

Dwayne.

He is way more conceited than I could ever pretend to be, besides he makes Hove inbred look like an amateur.

London Irish
Passes of 1960's leftwing politics as if its enlightened uptodate wisdom, conceited and politicly blinkered but cant see it.

NMH
Weirdo who entertains with or without offending people.

Bozza
for his full on meltdown and hissy fit after being banned from southstandpolls only to realise that 90% of posters here had already been banned from Southstandpolls.

Ernest
The voice of resistance.

The Braknells(both roz and LB)

For right royally owning the Libdem Whore of Babylon from Lewis.

My nominations for all the right and wrong reasons.

Had LONG THINK nd deliberated.

Bozza
for his full on meltdown and hissy fit after being banned from southstandpolls only to realise that 90% of posters here had already been banned from Southstandpolls.

:lolol: brilliant, I missed that one. I was probably revelling in my own personal status as 'banned from SSC' poster number 659!

Is there an aged thread containing the evidence?

And wasn't South Stand Chat run by a certain poster using this board??
(although the name was a bit of a mysterv)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Its got to be Meades_Ball. Just wonderfully articulate bizarrefulness. He's unique.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
:lolol: brilliant, I missed that one. I was probably revelling in my own personal status as 'banned from SSC' poster number 659!

Is there an aged thread containing the evidence?

And wasn't South Stand Chat run by a certain poster using this board??
(although the name was a bit of a mysterv)

hmmmmmmm name escapesme, think he may have been frm sheffield.:lolol:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Jesus, that's a bit like Hitler saying what a great guy Stalin is.

Nah.He is the pick of the bunch for me.If i want to read up on a view of a match or anything Brighton related i pop over to Brighton fans and read his posts.Think you will find also alot of people rate him one way or another.
BRING HIM BACK.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Nah.He is the pick of the bunch for me.If i want to read up on a view of a match or anything Brighton related i pop over to Brighton fans and read his posts.Think you will find also alot of people rate him one way or another.
BRING HIM BACK.

Far too critical of Wilkins and far too forgiving of Adams for my liking.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Far too critical of Wilkins and far too forgiving of Adams for my liking.
Thats his view though.
You find me another poster who's match reports are better them him? When he goes into detail and analysis the game he is in a different league to anyone else.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
BRING HIM BACK.

I have read his earnest little diatribes over there now and again and can say while he does talk some sense his affected manner and contrived nice guy image just don't ring true given the shit he used to dribble on this board.

Mainly though his opinions lack insight but because they come across as intelligent some people still believe him to be a poster of some distinction.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I liked LI.
Just for the fact that it was impossible to prove him wrong. Even if you did, he would simply never accept it, and would just blind you with a 900 word essay.

I admired that.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Thats his view though.
You find me another poster who's match reports are better them him? When he goes into detail and analysis the game he is in a different league to anyone else.

If you want a version that displays a lack of naivety about the game then yes.

For me personally the person who I feel has the most insightful views about games hardly ever posts on them and that is munkfish. The boy knows his stuff.

Cheshire Cat

The most curious thing..
Hove Born&Bred for egomania, entertainment value and persistantly annoying of everyone else.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Thats his view though.

Agreed, it is his view, but a very biased one in my opinion.

I am sure plenty could match his reports if they had the energy to do so. I don't think many people can be arsed with so much dross being served up this season.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
It's a shame that some of the best posters over the years have been driven away by bullying and petty nastiness. People like LI, Yorkie and The Great Cornholio.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
It has to be Uncle Spielburg for the simple reason that he, alone, could put a "t" in poser without realising it

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here