Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the greatest poster of all time on NSC ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
It's a shame that some of the best posters over the years have been driven away by bullying and petty nastiness. People like LI, Yorkie and The Great Cornholio.

LI bullied? That takes the biscuit.

The frustrating thing was that I would often agree with the viewpoint he had, but his sneering, arrogant, superior tone, and bullying of those who didn't necessarily have the skills to bite back, really got up my nose.

I've had loads of disagreements with people on this board, but at the end of 99% of them we've agreed to disagree and effectively shook hands, but LI is totally repugnant.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
I would vote the following

1. For WISDOM and objectivity, Lord B
2. For CHUCKLSOMENESS, Easy 10
3. For wanting me to be on the same drugs as him, Meades Ball, the Eddie Izzard of NSC (not that I'm saying he likes to cross dress)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nah.He is the pick of the bunch for me.If i want to read up on a view of a match or anything Brighton related i pop over to Brighton fans and read his posts.Think you will find also alot of people rate him one way or another.
BRING HIM BACK.

He was never kicked out, but has rewritten history in his inimitable way to claim that he was.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
LI bullied? That takes the biscuit.

The frustrating thing was that I would often agree with the viewpoint he had, but his sneering, arrogant, superior tone, and bullying of those who didn't necessarily have the skills to bite back, really got up my nose.

I've had loads of disagreements with people on this board, but at the end of 99% of them we've agreed to disagree and effectively shook hands, but LI is totally repugnant.

Good points. I have swapped words with you in the past but haven't finished of treating you like something stuck to the bottom of my shoe, the same cant be said for LI.

:wave:

nobody's dupe

Old Fart
Feb 12, 2004
I'm behind you!
I can't believe that nobody has nominated the man who gave us a blow by blow account of his wife's disagreement with a neighbour whilst sticking up for her offspring ( Kev's ramblings about his and his mother's visit to Falmer pale in to insignificance.) Some time later the same man was mentioned in despatches when in gay fancy dress (and he looked the part) he celebrated the final away match of a season well and truly Brahms. Even more recently he was captured on movie film in the same inebriated state successfully avoiding being chucked out of a stadium whilst intellectually advising a steward that he was a waste of space. He was the NSC poster who re-ivented hair. I nominate Pope Hiney 1.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Good points. I have swapped words with you in the past but haven't finished of treating you like something stuck to the bottom of my shoe, the same cant be said for LI.

:wave:

Not sure how to deal with this one!

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
It's a shame that some of the best posters over the years have been driven away by bullying and petty nastiness. People like LI, Yorkie and The Great Cornholio.

I think that's a bit revisionist to be honest. Most the time probably naivety, but generally people tend to have a hand in bringing abuse upon themselves, even if the abuse itself is well over the top.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
I haven't got a favourite poster but crodonilson is one of the cleverest on here and it took the equal talent of Easy 10 to spot it.

Don't want to say much more, because it would stop the enjoyment me and Easy (and possibly others) have in reading his posts and watching others fall for them.

The Oldman

I like the Hat
NSC Patron
Jul 12, 2003
In the shadow of Seaford Head
Hiney's pictures gave me the best laugh, Meades Ball for an insight into another world; I miss Yorkie; Dave the Gaffer now Granny weather something for some of the most pertinent posts but in the end my vote has to go to the one person who has kept me sane throughout all this Falmer stuff -
Lord B.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I haven't got a favourite poster but crodonilson is one of the cleverest on here and it took the equal talent of Easy 10 to spot it.

Don't want to say much more, because it would stop the enjoyment me and Easy (and possibly others) have in reading his posts and watching others fall for them.

Not sure I can lay claim to "spotting" it, as early on he led me on a right old merry dance with his fervant support and ardent defence of Brian Barwick. I don't mind admitting he had me HAMMERING my keyboard at times, I got well and truley suckered.

Crodo's genius :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here