• Other (state below)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Seeing ive posted my pics in flame forums I'm not to bothered whats done to em, in fact i find them funny. Money says Dwayne bottles out, dont know if wet farts got the nads.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
looney said:
blackeyes1131478333.jpg

David%20Jason.jpg

Yep, I thought so

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Thats the type of face you see on crime watch for sex offences

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
What? Do you want my adddy and phone number as well? Go f*** yourself, I'm busy downloading TE Lawrences Seven pillars of wisdom. Thats Clever stuff, go chew on a blanket or something.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
looney said:
What? Do you want my adddy and phone number as well? Go f*** yourself, I'm busy downloading TE Lawrences Seven pillars of wisdom. Thats Clever stuff, go chew on a blanket or something.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

E

enigma

looney said:

I always assumed you were just past puberty, by the looks of your photo the only thing you're past is your prime.

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
Don't let that face babysit your kids

Last edited:

E

enigma

Absolute gimp. Everything makes sense now, why he's weird, why he posts on weird messageboards. He needs love, and by the looks of he's never had it.

To be fair though, I'm waiting on evidence of Watford O before I can assess who is more of a laughing stock.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Why dont you post your own picture then shitstain? You run around here nose to the backide of all and sundry crying like a bitch. Why not show us what your made of, drag queen.

E

enigma

looney said:
Why dont you post your own picture then shitstain? You run around here nose to the backide of all and sundry crying like a bitch. Why not show us what your made of, drag queen.

Oh dear, have I upset you? Remind you of when you were younger and they used to laugh at you in the playground?

By the way is that a hint of a moustache you're growing in the photo?

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
enigma said:
Oh dear, have I upset you? Remind you of when you were younger and they used to laugh at you in the playground?

By the way is that a hint of a moustache you're growing in the photo?

yea I bet you you go for men with moustaches.

Listen fruit, you couldn't upset me if your pointless life depended on it, you lack the higher brain functions. But its obvious ive upset you with your constant whining on the board.

Go sob somewhere else.

www.messageboard-flamevictims.support.com

Retard. :salute:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Albion Dan said:
Be interesting to see if Dwayne has the guts to post a picture that actually shows his face for a change.
To be fair, several of us have met him.

Guess what, he aint a black rapper. ;)

Anyway twatty should confortably lose this poll. He's that one figure of fun that remains an overly guarded secret - and coupled with his general attitude and comments make him a bit of a plum, although harmless enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here