Votes: 7 15.2%
  • Other (state below)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
wow, Looney looks EXACTLY how I imagined.

Nice jacket.

E

enigma

Richard Whiteley said:
wow, Looney looks EXACTLY how I imagined.

Nice jacket.

That's why I couldn't believe it! Seemed too funny to be true.

He does look very stylish. He gives off the impression of being Ian Huntly's older brother.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
Simster said:
To be fair, several of us have met him.

Guess what, he aint a black rapper. ;)

Anyway twatty should confortably lose this poll. He's that one figure of fun that remains an overly guarded secret - and coupled with his general attitude and comments make him a bit of a plum, although harmless enough.

I will be completely enraged if I dont lose this poll.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I thinl looney is ahead on points and if he tells us what's written on his buttons, who his chimney sweep is and how much his company turns over he could go into an unassailable lead :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
hey looney if you're from forest row out in the sticks you've probably got six fingers which could account for your poor typing skills. must be difficult getting them all around the keyboard!

my vote is for looney. anybody who can spend as much time on weird messageboards and still function must be a WINNER:bowdown:

Bluejuice

Lazy as a rug on Valium
Sep 2, 2004
The free state of Kemp Town
Forest Row's quite nice actually. Bit near Grinstead for my liking, but nice all the same.

I think Looney wins

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
come to think of it, there is no way Looney would post his real picture up....and that 'this is the only picture I have on my hard drive' excuse is pure cyber geek lies. One picture my arse....and it happens to be ridiculously small too.

Hilariously, Looney chose that freak as himself meaning he looks a lot lot worse :lolol: :lolol:

E

enigma

afters said:
hey looney if you're from forest row out in the sticks you've probably got six fingers which could account for your poor typing skills. must be difficult getting them all around the keyboard!

Also explains his disapproval of anything multi-cultural and his fear of gays. Redneck.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

E

enigma

Richard Whiteley said:
come to think of it, there is no way Looney would post his real picture up....and that 'this is the only picture I have on my hard drive' excuse is pure cyber geek lies. One picture my arse....and it happens to be ridiculously small too.

Hilariously, Looney chose that freak as himself meaning he looks a lot lot worse :lolol: :lolol:

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Its a Looney Whitewash and rightly so.

if theres a chink in his armour its only that Dwaynes had the success that is having brushed up Kylies Chimney

Richard Whiteley

Sep 24, 2003
I'd bet a CONSIDERABLE amount of money that Looney has linked to this thread on many many other forums.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Still waiting for picks from...................

dwayne
whatfor
enigma.

As I said it was taken after an all nighter, hair isnt usually that long. Parents dont come from FR so have normal amount of limbs. Unlike you load of wheelchaired wimps.

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
looney said:

dwayne
whatfor
enigma.

As I said it was taken after an all nighter, hair isnt usually that long. Parents dont come from FR so have normal amount of limbs. Unlike you load of wheelchaired wimps.

How do you post a pic?

E

enigma

looney said:

dwayne
whatfor
enigma.

This hasn't got anything to do with me. You're the one involved in the "special olympics".

Excuses, excuses. You still look like a sex offender.

E

enigma

Come on Watford post your picture up. And where's Dwayne when you need him?

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
looney said:
Your quick to jump to concluisions pedobait, whats your point of reference?

Looney, dont rise to it mate, engima is anything but. He is a predictable cretin. Even his mum doesnt like him - in between having her mouth stuffed full of sausage.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here