• Other (state below)

Votes: 2 4.3%

• Total voters

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

enigma

WATFORD O said:
Looney, dont rise to it mate, engima is anything but. He is a predictable cretin. Even his mum doesnt like him - in between having her mouth stuffed full of sausage.....

Oh dear. That the best you can do? Keep living the fantasy that you're succesful, and keep sending lame PM's.

I'm glad you think Looney is a mate as well. Says a lot about you.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
WO dont beat down to hard on the pipsqueak, he'll follow you around crying for f***ing ages.

E

enigma

looney said:
WO dont beat down to hard on the pipsqueak, he'll follow you around crying for f***ing ages.

If only. I'm still laughing at your photo!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
WATFORD O said:
Looney, dont rise to it mate, engima is anything but. He is a predictable cretin. Even his mum doesnt like him - in between having her mouth stuffed full of sausage.....

Since when has Looney been a 'mate' of yours ? He depises you just like the rest of us. Oh, spare yourself the effort a reply as you say that you ignore me anyway. Or is that just another lie ?

E

enigma

bhaexpress said:
Since when has Looney been a 'mate' of yours ? He depises you just like the rest of us. Oh, spare yourself the effort a reply as you say that you ignore me anyway. Or is that just another lie ?

Its all lies with him. When he doesnt get his way he either sends abusive PM's or makes comments about people's families, which is absolutely pathetic. This man calls himself a father? :lolol:

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:

Here comes the other fool. You would need to be on chemo to get rids of this one.........

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
So predictable, never has there been a poster on here so happy to make a fool of himself. For somebody that reckons he ignores me he doesn't try very hard. I don't know, and to think that people complain about Dwayne !

WATFORD O

Banned
Jul 6, 2003
SW6
bhaexpress said:
So predictable, never has there been a poster on here so happy to make a fool of himself. For somebody that reckons he ignores me he doesn't try very hard. I don't know, and to think that people complain about Dwayne !

I have never claimed to ignore you you fool. I am a parady. I dont even exist. My real name isnt even Watford O. I dont even live in Watford.

E

enigma

bhaexpress said:

Dwayne is very opinionated and materialistic, but he's not an idiot like the other two. He is at least able to have a laugh and seems to have social skills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here