Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who here's a WINNER?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What credentials do you have that make you a winner?

I am because I'm f***ing cool as f*** and really like having fun and stuff especially when it involves drinking. Whenever I've drunk myself into a stupor and done stupid things I'm like, 'I don't care, coz I'm the big winner today, nobody else, ME.'

In Nottingham a couple of years ago I went out on the piss, went to bed for two hours and then got up, got pissed and watched the rugby final which we WON, then we went to HOOTERS and had some more beer and then went to see the Albion spank Notts County and then got more pissed and went out all night again. I felt like a right winner then.

Being a WINNER is the best. I know a few people on here like Albion Rob, DTES and Rapael Meade are winners but are YOU??

Edit: Gotsmanov is also a WINNER.

:clap2:

Last edited:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am the greatest person I know.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Why dont you open the thread up for BINNERS, there are a good few of them around these days.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Seagullible said:
I have no friends - I lose :nono:

Pete - you are a winner because you gave me a little hug last week and you've played in goal at Withdean and you are acool person who likes the odd cigar.

I think you're a WINNER and I am pleased to say that I regard you as a friend.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Marshy said:
Can you be a winner and be not much of a drinker !

Yeah, i don't make the rules about WINNERS. It's about having fun it is.

I have a feeling that you may be a WINNER, do you think you're a WINNER?

Perry's Tracksuit Bottoms

King of Sussex
Oct 3, 2003
Lost
Chappers have you been talking to this man?

sinner_winner.jpg

(anyone who regularly wanders along Oxford Street will know what I mean)

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Phaedrus said:
I'm 36 but I still go out and large it like I have done for the past 18 years. Does that make me a winner or a bit of an idiot? :smokin:

What do you think?

(I suspect WINNER)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I am a WINNER because I have a SubWay card for a FREE 6" Meal....YUM YUM :clap2:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I'm a WINNER. There'll be little argument about that.

I support the Albion, my wife is FIT, my two kids are GINGER and I've just ordered a new car with cruise control, seven leather seats (front two heated), and a SUNROOF.

Anyone fancy a fight? Thought not - you KNOW I'd WIN.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I'm a WINNER, I have got a promotion at work which means more money, I've got a 3 month old Son who is wonderful and I can't wait til he's old enough to take to football and am looking forward to a night out on the piss with my mates tonight followed by an afternoon on the piss watching football. So that makes me a WINNER.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Simster said:
I'm a WINNER. There'll be little argument about that.

I support the Albion, my wife is FIT, my two kids are GINGER and I've just ordered a new car with cruise control, seven leather seats (front two heated), and a SUNROOF.

Anyone fancy a fight? Thought not - you KNOW I'd WIN.

You sound like a 5* WINNER to me although I'd beat you in a fight.

*WINNERPUNCH+WINNERWINDMILLTOFACE*

5 BONUS WINNER POINTS

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here