Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has received their season ticket today (thursday 14th july)

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

I think seagullondon wanted to know who HAD received their season tickets today. 19 replies (including, I appreciate me) who have not so far.

I'm guessing this thread would have dropped staight down the board if people, who acually received any posted.

Southwick_Seagull

Oct 8, 2008
Not arrived today and was told in the shop on Wednesday that they were sent out on Monday. Why is this such a f..k up each year does the club never learn or does nobody care as we are only fans and they have had our money.

I also got told by someone at the ticket office that they started sending them out in batches on Monday and that everyone should have their's by Friday. That's looking a tad ambitious now.

Pat_Albion

Nov 10, 2007
BN41
Received a letter from the club and got all excited expecting it to be the season ticket but its just a receipt on 2 paper tickets. Not sure why i have been sent this, hopefully my season ticket wasn't supposed to be inside ???

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I haven't got mine, so I won't bother replying.

Joe Gatting's Dad

Feb 10, 2007
Way out west
No ST and no travel tickets.

This is becoming just as bad as last year - buying on line and if you are lucky the tickets arrive three weeks later on the day of the match. Train tickets paid for on a non-refundable basis and you have no idea if the ticket will arrive in time.

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
Not arrived today and was told in the shop on Wednesday that they were sent out on Monday. Why is this such a f..k up each year does the club never learn or does nobody care as we are only fans and they have had our money.

I'm getting really bored just recently of posts like "why have the club f***ed this up / why can't the club do this / why can't the club do that" Has your season ticket ever NOT arrived on time? No, doubt it. Just chill the f*** out people. I'm sure your tickets will arrive on time. :thumbsup:

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
The club are clearly very, very stretched with a lot of things to complete and not much time available to them. We need to try and work with them, not against them whenever we can.

It will all come together, but some things may be very touch and go.

Curly5194

Jun 20, 2011
Horsham
I'm getting really bored just recently of posts like "why have the club f***ed this up / why can't the club do this / why can't the club do that" Has your season ticket ever NOT arrived on time? No, doubt it. Just chill the f*** out people. I'm sure your tickets will arrive on time. :thumbsup:

This.

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove
The club are clearly very, very stretched with a lot of things to complete and not much time available to them. We need to try and work with them, not against them whenever we can.

It will all come together, but some things may be very touch and go.

Exactly. They've had next to no time to sort everything out since the stadium handover. There are bound to be some teething problems too - it's unrealistic to expect otherwise.

Birdie Boy

Jun 17, 2011
Same here. The parking voucher is a bit Mickey Mouse, isn't it? I hope the £15 league match day ones are more sophisticated!

Oh, are they not like the NCP parking tickets, peel off the back, stick it in the window and get a 99p KFC voucher on the back for afterwards? :ohmy::(

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
If people don't get their tickets by Saturday the park n' ride could be fun. How will they manage it when people won't have a ticket to show because everyone is getting it printed at the ground?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here