Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has received their season ticket today (thursday 14th july)

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
The point is they have had since the season tickets applications were made, long before the hand over of the stadium and knowing that the hand over etc would bring poroblems and a busy tinme why did they not send out the tickets in April/May and then just add the games to it in the ticket office as and when the fixtures became known.

As I have said I am going to Portugal tomorrow morning, before the post arrives and arrive home 2.00am on 30th July, day of Spurs game I dont want to have to rush around on that day if the ticket by any chance hasnt arrived. Is that too much to hope for as they had my money, like many others in April. I do not consider that I am being a pain please tell me if you think I am and explain why and yes they have arrived previously in time but why should we have to endure the anxiety of not knowing and wondering if...............

Abso-bloody-lutely. They have had my money since JANUARY when l paid for my season tiicket in FULL. Where is my ticket?, l want it and l want it NOW!

Want must have ... paddy paddy.

gully07

Sep 26, 2010
hassocks
done mine and the boys online this morning got no printer so not really sure how im going to get proof that ive paid for saturdays game

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The club are clearly very, very stretched with a lot of things to complete and not much time available to them. We need to try and work with them, not against them whenever we can.

It will all come together, but some things may be very touch and go.

Maybe. but nobody would mind if the paint wasn't dry or the carpet was still being laid or there wasn't a licence to serve alcohol or whatever. All of these are neither here nor there. But the admin side of the club seems to have taken its eye badly off the ball on the most basic of basics: supplying a ticket to those who have paid to see a game. OK, yada yada, they may arrive in the post on or before Saturday. but its Thursday now, and there's absolutely no excuse for having large numbers of people concerned about their tickets that close to a game.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Next bill, window cleaners bill but no season tickets for myself and Mini

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
This is really f****** annoying. There's a change in plan, and just like another post, I am now taking my daughter rather than my usual season ticket holding friend. All this means I will potentially have to drive over to Worthing to get it from him, possibly in a real rush on Saturday. That's hoping they've even come by then...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here