Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has received their season ticket today (thursday 14th july)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I'm getting really bored just recently of posts like "why have the club f***ed this up / why can't the club do this / why can't the club do that" Has your season ticket ever NOT arrived on time? No, doubt it. Just chill the f*** out people. I'm sure your tickets will arrive on time. :thumbsup:

The point is they have had since the season tickets applications were made, long before the hand over of the stadium and knowing that the hand over etc would bring poroblems and a busy tinme why did they not send out the tickets in April/May and then just add the games to it in the ticket office as and when the fixtures became known.

As I have said I am going to Portugal tomorrow morning, before the post arrives and arrive home 2.00am on 30th July, day of Spurs game I dont want to have to rush around on that day if the ticket by any chance hasnt arrived. Is that too much to hope for as they had my money, like many others in April. I do not consider that I am being a pain please tell me if you think I am and explain why and yes they have arrived previously in time but why should we have to endure the anxiety of not knowing and wondering if...............

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Nothing yet, Ticket office at Amex told me yesterday that it should arrive Friday, they did also print of my tickets onto paper tickets.

TKC

Jun 16, 2011
Posty just been.....you know the answer.

Someone has *ucked up royally here!! Tickets were being sent out from Monday....my arse!!

Cuffs

Jan 29, 2010
Ticket office advised me that if season ticket hadnt arrived by Saturday I could pick up duplicate from stadium on the day.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Ticket office advised me that if season ticket hadnt arrived by Saturday I could pick up duplicate from stadium on the day.

but what about the park n ride where they will want some sort of proof you are going to the game?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here