Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has received their season ticket today (thursday 14th july)

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
anyone???????????????????????????????

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
our postman is usually here by 10-10.30. i am just a very impatient and excited man! :guitar:

KJP

Mar 2, 2011
Goring-by-Sea
Ours will be here soon, the only good thing about living in a block of flats is postie comes in a van with everyone's post in the mornings other than 3pm

Max Paper

Sunshiinnnnneeee
Nov 3, 2009
Testicles
My wife, who isn't speaking to me this morning for what reason I have absolutely no idea, just text me to say 'I don't know why i'm bothering to tell you but the postman has been'

And that was it

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Maybe she's having an affair with him.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Not arrived today and was told in the shop on Wednesday that they were sent out on Monday. Why is this such a f..k up each year does the club never learn or does nobody care as we are only fans and they have had our money.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Must be nice to get your post in the mornings.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
They went out last night 2nd Class! Was chatting to a club office chap at the north stand thing... gonna be very tight for Saturday!

As stated in another post the shop on Wednesday told me that some had gone out Monday and the rest Tuesday. Does anybody really know what is happening and does anybody really care getting a mailing conmpany involved hasnt improved the service.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Just as long as all the remaining smartcards are sent out by and received by next Monday or Tuesday then we will find out about matchday ticketing for the Donny game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here