• Bush

Votes: 19 13.9%
  • Kerry

Votes: 118 86.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Bush's foreign policy is simply frightening.

The world is now a more dangerous place than when he took office. Kerry is on a record as saying he regards UN involvement as being central to the resolution of future global conflicts, so he would get my vote.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am wondering what bright sparks on NSC would have done on 12th September 2001 ?. The guys is not a hero of mine but he has had a hell of a lot thrown at him.

All the people with the answers to world terrorism, islamic fundametalism and how to combat Al Queda please put your answers on a postcard.

Birdy

Dec 4, 2003
Hove
Kerry - Bush just has to go, after all, he shouldn't be in power in the first place. Wonder if good 'ole Jeb will be on hand again this year?

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Birdy said:
Kerry - Bush just has to go, after all, he shouldn't be in power in the first place. Wonder if good 'ole Jeb will be on hand again this year?

yep, and his mate, the irrepressible Chad.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Gareth Glover said:
I am wondering what bright sparks on NSC would have done on 12th September 2001 ?. The guys is not a hero of mine but he has had a hell of a lot thrown at him.

All the people with the answers to world terrorism, islamic fundametalism and how to combat Al Queda please put your answers on a postcard.

he knew and had intelligence about 9/11 before it happened. he knew something was brewing and he choose to ignore it.

he has made the situation worse for himself with regards to the muslim community and we have got dragged in too. he has virtually cut the UN out of everything too

as well as losing millions of private sections jobs, country deficits and debts are up, drop in exports, he has also cut taxes for the wealthy only not the normal middle lower class peoples of america

and lets not start on enron

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Gareth Glover said:

I can't tell you the answer to world terrorism but I don't think it involves invading a sovereign country under false pretences without an exit strategy.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Noone in their wildest dream could have predicted 9/11 and they would hijack planes and fly them into the Twin Towers.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
perth seagull said:
No more Bush!

The feminists won't like you for that one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What the balaned and unbaised Michael Moore , do me a favour :lolol:

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Gareth Glover said:
Noone in their wildest dream could have predicted 9/11 and they would hijack planes and fly them into the Twin Towers.

Actually, I read a book by Tom Clancy where they fly planes into Congress, but that is beside the point:jester:

Of course 9/11 was a terrible situation to inherit but he dealt with it in an incredibly bad way by deciding to invade not one but two countries as part of his 'war on terror'. And of course the hawks (ie. his entire cabinet) especially Cheney have basically said they will invade more countries if they win as it is effectively a mandate for his policies. The prospect of the US and ourselves going to war with the nuclear-equipped Iran and North Korea is a particularly terrifying one.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Gareth Glover said:

I think, as said previously, he didn't have to predict it as he had plenty of intelligence data to point him in the right direction.

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
Well for a start GG I would not have made the leap from the war on terror to invading Iraq. And if I had done, I might have had a plan for what to do after the fighting stopped.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
Voting Bush in again would send an agressive message to countries and groups who already feel isolated, thus creating further volitility. At least if Kerry wins he can start with a clean(er) slate.

Or maniac regimes with evil intent may think twice about commiting evil. Iran?

Kerry= 4 months in Veitnam+ 3 Purple hearts+ 0 days in hospital =Bullshit.

FTR
The most hated presidency in resent years was the Clinton one.

BTW

Mikey. Moore and Richard .Littlejohn will be on Question time Thursday, looking forward to some great Yaboo Politics, they will be joined by a couple of US policy wonks for those who want some intelligent imput.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
George Bush, the bloke is such a C**t that he puts the very real risks of global warming, future generations being able to go outside, and the Kyoto treaty as a less important issue than his mates making money out of oil and industry!

Even without Iraq the guy is a complete bumbling fool, or is that puppet to the businessmen?

Gareth, you are really surpassing yourself this time mate!

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Well for a start GG I would not have made the leap from the war on terror to invading Iraq.

I would, it makes perfect sense. Paul Wolfovitz defined the WoT as Seeding Democracy in the Middle East to defang Terorism, so what better place to start?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here