Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you look like?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
tedebear said:
Elle Macpherson

I agree wholeheatedly with that:angel:

I look like the bloke who looks back at me when I look in the mirror......spooky that

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
DBS said:
Your are the dead spit of her and you know it.

Not sure who i look like really, when at the goldstone people used to sing the no no no nogan song at me, but hey that was years ago.

you actually look a bit like the danny from eastenders who is seeing duck faced sam mitchell!! (that is a bit of a compliment....ooops!)

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:
you actually look a bit like the danny from eastenders who is seeing duck faced sam mitchell!! (that is a bit of a compliment....ooops!)

Who is Danny from Eastenders then??

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
virgirlo said:
one of the moon brothers who looks like a turkisk kebab shop owner :lolol: :lolol: but actually quite sexy ;)

Sexy?!!!! :nono: he looks like he needs a good scrub!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by virgirlo
one of the moon brothers who looks like a turkisk kebab shop owner but actually quite sexy
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUOTE]Originally posted by Race
Sexy?!!!! :nono: he looks like he needs a good scrub! [/QUOTE]

You saying i need a good scrub Virgirlo, and i look like a turkish kebab shop owner great thanks...........:nono:

Last edited:

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
DBS said:
quote:
Originally posted by virgirlo
one of the moon brothers who looks like a turkisk kebab shop owner but actually quite sexy

QUOTE]Originally posted by Race
Sexy?!!!! :nono: he looks like he needs a good scrub!

You saying i need a good scrub Virgirlo, and i look like a turkish kebab shop owner great thanks...........:nono:
[/QUOTE]

and you're saying i look ten years older than i actually am!!! don't be so senstive FB!!

nwgull

Jul 25, 2003
Manchester
I was always getting told by women that I looked like Trevor out of Eastenders when he used to be in it. I was never quite sure how to take this since he wasn't a particularly nice character, although on a few occasions they would say 'oooh you've got his eyes' so I think it was a compliment.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
hmmm . . . .once or twice (probably in my dreams) Michael Caine :cool:

once a long time ago Chesney Hawkes :eek:

but normally like Dave . . . .that bloke in the mirror :wave:

Tesco in Disguise

Where do we go from here?
Jul 5, 2003
Wienerville
i've been told i look like chris martin:
ColdplayChris2201_L.jpg

as well as (a young) billy bragg:
spins-9827.jpg

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i dont know cos people never tell me who i look like. i must be just unique:angel:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i am half hobbit , half Baboon ..... (apparently)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here