Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who do you look like?

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I have been told I look like Private piles form full metal jacket but I really cannot see that one at all

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
Meade's_Ball said:
Is it a Hulk-proof cage?

It's supposed to be yes, it's a weird episode where we are given an insight into the mind of Dr David Banner.. David is trying to 'Lock up' his Hulk tendancies within a 'mental' cage.. he first tries rope..then metal chains then the cage (as seen in the pic) and finally ending up in a massive security safe.. but the Hulk breaks out and chaos reins once more in the brain of Dr Banner.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I was once told by someone that I look like her uncle, never met him to comapare unfortunately.

I think I look rather like Richard Gere

ahem

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
When shaved, I have been likened to Terry Duckworth.
panto_nigel_pivaro_derby_203.jpg

But unshaved, I'm usually linked with:

series_one.gif

:rolleyes:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Muzzman said:
It's supposed to be yes, it's a weird episode where we are given an insight into the mind of Dr David Banner.. David is trying to 'Lock up' his Hulk tendancies within a 'mental' cage.. he first tries rope..then metal chains then the cage (as seen in the pic) and finally ending up in a massive security safe.. but the Hulk breaks out and chaos reins once more in the brain of Dr Banner.

hehe
I've seen that one actually. What a great programme.

virgirlo

Jun 2, 2004
London
I have been told i look like chrissie from eastenders!

not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing??

i am no way near as old as she is, and my nose is not that big too!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
virgirlo said:

Thats worse than bad :)

Lord Cornwallis

Dust my pants
Jul 9, 2003
Across the pond
I was told on here I resembled Alan Curbs. I can live with that, although have all the charactoristics of the misserable over the hill rock star in Love actually, acording to friends here.

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
virgirlo said:

Your are the dead spit of her and you know it.

Not sure who i look like really, when at the goldstone people used to sing the no no no nogan song at me, but hey that was years ago.

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
Have been refered to as "where's wally" or an older version of harry potter....but also croatian football god Boban when I haven't shaved!!!
Voice like alan partridge....god, I'm a mess

Lush

Mods' Pet
Despite - to everyone's amusement on here - being followed around Paris by a gaggle of Italian teenagers who thought I was Dolores O'Riordan, I actually look more like Kathryn Apanowicz aka Rose Butcher from Angels aka Magda from Eastenders aka Mrs Richard Whiteley

Rose.jpg

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lush said:
Despite - to everyone's amusement on here - being followed around Paris by a gaggle of Italian teenagers who thought I was Dolores O'Riordan, I actually look more like Kathryn Apanowicz aka Rose Butcher from Angels aka Magda from Eastenders aka Mrs Richard Whiteley

Rose.jpg

Yeah she gets too much time in Dictionary Corner with Suzie Dent, the lexicographers' sexpot.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here