Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which train route are you taking to West Ham?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
If you dont know the way just follow everyone else. In practice this doesn't always work, when we went to Rochdale the train was late, so we got a taxi from the town centre to the ground. After the match we saw an Albion fan who got on the train at Sheffield on the way up and decided to follow him back to Rochdale train station only to find out he didn't have a scooby either.

What about me? I was born within the sounds of Bow Bells!

In Upper Holloway, about a quarter of a mile from where Dick Whittington heard the bells.

Except I won't be going. I'm not a real fan :nono:

:dunce: Oops! Wrong thread!

If i can't find the right thread it's just as well I´m not going to Upton Park - I'd probably end up in the middle of nowhere in Spain! :dunce:

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
What train do you get from Spain then ?

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Withdean Wanderer said:
Why would anyone "show off" that they are going to a 'second-rate cup game which 5000 others (including you) are going to'?

Erm, because they know theres plenty of others that didnt get tickets and because they want people to know that they are going to be part of that 5,000.

There were 100,000+ at the World Cup final in 1966, do you think 1 person out of that figure wouldnt want people to know that they were there, despite there being 99,999 other people there.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Tubby Mondays said:
Erm, because they know theres plenty of others that didnt get tickets and because they want people to know that they are going to be part of that 5,000.

There were 100,000+ at the World Cup final in 1966, do you think 1 person out of that figure wouldnt want people to know that they were there, despite there being 99,999 other people there.

I've read that three times, and there doesn't appear to be a hint of sarcasm in it. Are you feeling alright?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Tubby Mondays said:

Well, whatever you think, i'm not one of those people:)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Better give this a little bounce with West Ham just around the corner, remind me again, what colour line is it on? :jester:

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
I'm not going and not going to not attention seek by not telling everyone that I don't have enough points to get a ticket. Even if they do allow peeps with my miserly 1080 points (not an attention seeking number) to get hold of one I'm not going to ask how to get there because I've been before and that isn't an attention seeking statement, just a fact

HawkTheSeagull

Jan 31, 2012
Eastbourne
Better give this a little bounce with West Ham just around the corner, remind me again, what colour line is it on? :jester:

Plaistow, Upton Park and East Ham are nearest stations and all on the District and Hammersmith and City lines (West Ham Station is actually a while away). District line is suspended on the day of the match between Earls Court and Aldgate East (IE through Victoria) and the Circle Line is fully suspended. If coming from the South, go into London Bridge, change there for the Jubilee line to West Ham, and change there for a train to one of the 3 stations above.

Upton Park Station will be incredibly busy after the match so using one of the other stations might be an idea. All from a West Ham supporting mate of mine.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here