Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which train route are you taking to West Ham?

Beach Hut said:
Changed my mind and will go to Blackfriars as need to buy Underground tickets separately so there will be less queues at Blackriars as opposed to London Bridge.

I'm scared that you are being serious.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Lokki 7 said:
I'm scared that you are being serious.

Don't be as I am :p

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Buzzer said:
If you mean turning up at West Ham tomorrow to try and buy a ticket then, yes, according to the West Ham website it's a sellout.

http://www.whufc.com/tickets/?page_id=7402#Brighton1168095600

They seem to operate a funny swipe system whereby each spectator has to register with the club and you get a card which you swipe at the gates.

Yes - I'm now registered with WHU :nono: as are 3 other people at my address :nono: :nono:

Sorry.

I cant work out if you are joking or not.

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
Withdean Wanderer said:
Is that likely to be quicker than Victoria/District?

(I've heard a few suggested routes, just wondering what's going to get me home first!)

im going London Bridge then cant remember where from there...

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Arthur said:
There isn't a tube station called Albert Square!! :lolol:

Yes there is, seen it on Eastenders

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Arthur said:
I was joking!

There isn't a tube station called Albert Square!! :lolol:

No...it's called Walford East

station_1_large.jpg

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Does a youngster asking for help really need all this sarcasm from fellow Albion fans?
:nono:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Yorkie said:
Does a youngster asking for help really need all this sarcasm from fellow Albion fans?
:nono:

Yep. When I was his age and I went to see us play West Ham I used a thing called an A-Z. They do them in colour now.

Black and White in my day.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Im not going then IN PROTEST.

DK OUT :angry: :angry: :angry:

It is not on.

I mean the club expect me to get out of my flat, having gone to the loo so I do not wet myself on the train as I cannot be sure there is a loo on the train.

Then I am expected to walk, yes walk, to the station. Buy a train ticket, which I have no idea how I do that. Open the train door, find my allocated seat. When in London I have to find out how to open the train door, then how to get out of the station and find this thing they call the underground.

It all sounds a bit too much to me and I stilll have not changed any money up.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Uncle Buck said:
It is not on.

I mean the club expect me to get out of my flat, having gone to the loo so I do not wet myself on the train as I cannot be sure there is a loo on the train.

Then I am expected to walk, yes walk, to the station. Buy a train ticket, which I have no idea how I do that. Open the train door, find my allocated seat. When in London I have to find out how to open the train door, then how to get out of the station and find this thing they call the underground.

It all sounds a bit too much to me and I stilll have not changed any money up.

And not forgetting that the game is taking place at TWO venues Upton Park and the Boleyn Ground. I mean which one do I go to? :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here