Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which train route are you taking to West Ham?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
This is from the official site which may or may not be useful.

Engineering works on the tube.

Northern Line - No tubes between Camden and Kennington both ways on the Charing Cross branch.
Central Line - No tubes between West Ruislip and Marble Arch
District Line - No tubes between Earls Court to White Chapel both ways.
Circle Line - No Services at all on Circle Line.

Fans travelling from Brighton are therefore advised to go to London Bridge, before taking the Jubilee Line to Upton Park.

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Yorkie said:
This is from the official site which may or may not be useful.

Engineering works on the tube.

Northern Line - No tubes between Camden and Kennington both ways on the Charing Cross branch.
Central Line - No tubes between West Ruislip and Marble Arch
District Line - No tubes between Earls Court to White Chapel both ways.
Circle Line - No Services at all on Circle Line.

Fans travelling from Brighton are therefore advised to go to London Bridge, before taking the Jubilee Line to Upton Park.

It wasn't

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
Yorkie said:
Does a youngster asking for help really need all this sarcasm from fellow Albion fans?
:nono:

Yes. When I first went to football in London I asked at the train station what I needed to do to get where I wanted to go. You can still use that option, and also now have; national rail enquiries telephone line, various train related websites, f*** knows how many guide to football grounds books (which you dont even have to buy - go to a library and photocopy the page of where you want to go or go and look in a bookshop and write it down), tfl websites etc etc.

This boy isnt really asking for help. All he is doing is saying 'Look at me Im going to West Ham and I want as many people to know it in as many different ways as I can'.

He calls himself the withdean wanderer; where does he wander to if he cant even find London on his won?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The Complete Badger said:
Absolutely spot on:clap:

I find it quite sad that someone of that age needs to attention seek and have an ego the size of, dare I say it, London. It's only a second-rate cup game which 5000 other people (including me - wow) are going to. The fact that anyone actually needs to ask for directions is beyond belief, and as you say, attention seeking. I am only 19, but I would feel confident of getting to West Ham by train or car without the need for a map, and certainly without asking nsc - and I think the vast majority of people are the same.

WW - the new Aids?:nono:

WW the latest CONK you mean

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Tunbridge Wells to London Bridge then Jubilee Line, then District/Hammersmith to Upton Park

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
just use the maps they show the stations as dots

www.ham-radioamateur.org-world.jpg

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Tubby Mondays said:
Yes. When I first went to football in London I asked at the train station what I needed to do to get where I wanted to go. You can still use that option, and also now have; national rail enquiries telephone line, various train related websites, f*** knows how many guide to football grounds books (which you dont even have to buy - go to a library and photocopy the page of where you want to go or go and look in a bookshop and write it down), tfl websites etc etc.

This boy isnt really asking for help. All he is doing is saying 'Look at me Im going to West Ham and I want as many people to know it in as many different ways as I can'.

He calls himself the withdean wanderer; where does he wander to if he cant even find London on his won?

So.........................which route are you taking to Upton Park tomorrow?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
NSC poster in "using NSC as an internet resource" shock.

Going by Tubby's theory, Jonny.Rainbow is actually just trying to show off that he tried reading on the toilet.

:shootself

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
Withdean Wanderer said:
NSC poster in "using NSC as an internet resource" shock.

Going by Tubby's theory, Jonny.Rainbow is actually just trying to show off that he tried reading on the toilet.

:shootself

Damn, I asked yesterday if someone could help me tie my shoe laces tomorrow.

Now you all know I have shoes!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Complete Badger said:
Why would anyone "show off" that they read on the toilet? You, Mark, are attention seeking once more, and people have finally seen the light. I would recommend you are BANNED:angry:

Why would anyone "show off" that they are going to a 'second-rate cup game which 5000 others (including you) are going to'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here