Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Which train route are you taking to West Ham?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
And more importantly, which is the quickest? (Ignoring the best route for pubs)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
London Bridge then Jubilee Line

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Beach Hut said:
London Bridge then Jubilee Line

Is that likely to be quicker than Victoria/District?

(I've heard a few suggested routes, just wondering what's going to get me home first!)

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Is there no direct train from Preston Park to the ground?
You'd have thought they'd have layed one on special, now it's a free FOR all in London, I do not want to get lost.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Trigger said:
You'd have thought they'd have layed one on special, now it's a free all in London, I do not want to get lost.

Bearing in mind 30,000 people are leaving Brighton for the smoke, you would think special trains from Brighton would be laid on that could run on the mainline and then once in London transdform themselves into tube trains and take the masses straight to Upton Park.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Uncle Buck said:
Bearing in mind 30,000 people are leaving Brighton for the smoke, you would think special trains from Brighton would be laid on that could run on the mainline and then once in London transdform themselves into tube trains and take the masses straight to Upton Park.
Via the sky blue and pink chevrons Millers Weir line.

Tubby Mondays

Dec 8, 2005
A Crack House
This makes me more ashamed to be a Brighton supporter than people who have paid money, taken the time and stood in the rain booing a player whos wages they pay and who has just severely let them down.

I f***ing well hope we lose tomorrow because I couldnt put up with all the shit that has surrounded this game again.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Withdean Wanderer said:
Is that likely to be quicker than Victoria/District?

(I've heard a few suggested routes, just wondering what's going to get me home first!)

Maybe just can't stand the idea of 30 minutes on one tube train

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Can we pay on the gate tomorrow? I may come along.

mona

The Glory Game
Jul 9, 2003
High up on the South Downs.
Uncle Buck said:
You forget the obligatory beers in the Market Porter.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Commander said:
Can we pay on the gate tomorrow? I may come along.
I think so but it's a seperate tube line for those wishing to do so, it's the orange and purple pickyawilly line.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here