Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which NFL team do you follow .

who do you support

• Total voters

When I was a kid back in the 80s, I started following the New England Patriots because of the name. After a very short while I grew bored of their kit and started following the Raiders instead, just because of their badge and image.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
Bears, were the big team when I started watching Am Football. Big in the sense that William "the refrigerator" Perry was playing for them.

:thumbsup:

bears_logo_small.gif

da bears. followed them for as long as i can remember, monsters of the midway and all that. get over for five or so games a year. looking forward to seeing them in london this year.

Attachments

• chicago_bears_logo-14253.jpg
    chicago_bears_logo-14253.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 119

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
blimey. not sure how i ended up with two logos and now i can't work out how to delete the huge one. sorry. lets go bears!

Old Hadlothian

@san_miguel73
Jul 24, 2007
Borough of Crows
Redskins - since the days of 81, Art Monk :)
I remember coming down to the Withdean a long time ago, the Green Bay Packers held a coaching day there...

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Seahawks from when it was on Channel 4 in the 80's

Seahawks - Seagulls, is why, Bears were the top team then I think, which is why I didn't want to follow them

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Atlanta Falcons party because of Deon Sanders and partly because I've lived in Georgia.

Reinelt12

Sick Note
Nov 8, 2006
Lichfield, United Kingdom
Seahawks from when it was on Channel 4 in the 80's

Seahawks - Seagulls, is why, Bears were the top team then I think, which is why I didn't want to follow them

Seahawks for me for exactly the same reason - very very sad to see Hasselbeck go :(

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
poll now available. for me its the lions , i have no reason why but i seemed to like them more than the others , ive been a lions fan for years now .

i also have a soft spot for the 49ers

Probably one of the worst teams there is, I follow them due to the fact the wife and family are from det-RIOT !!

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Denver-Broncos-Logo.gif

:clap2:

D

Deleted member 18477

NY Giants for me. Not a massive fan just like NYC as a place.

Set of Tracksuits

Oct 27, 2003
Leicester
Started watching NFL last season and went to the Wembley game. My brother in law bought me a "random" shirt from ebay and I decided to follow whoever it was before opening it.

B*stard had picked the Browns.

He's a Buccs fan so relieved that the lockout is over!

Sep 14, 2006
Philadelphia
Eagles for me. Actually play in the city of their birth. Giants play in NJ, as do the Jets. Cowboys play (cry) in Arlington. Redskins play in Maryland. NFL East is the only place to be.....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here