itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
San+Diego+Chargers.gif

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
TEN! :eek: Have you worked out what's causing it yet?

No seriously, all the best, and pass on our best to Mrs Starry as well. Miss her on here.

mrs starry got rid of the tv and now all these babies keep appearing ??? i'll tell her, thanks.

i disagree with you surrey seagull. and i think stat brother has it pretty spot on.

the bears are nothing. we need a complete overhaul from top to bottom we need to get rid of our gm and all the back room staff, get rid of lovie and start over. we have too many weak links on our roster, we have a couple of really awesome players but everyone else is just 'there'. we need to rebuild completely starting from the bottom.

it's the packers division to lose. the lions will be much more competitive and less of a make weight in that division than they have been in the past. don't think the vikings are anything special this year.

HoveHorace

Premiership please !
Jan 20, 2011
Hove
Seahawks - because it sounds like Seagulls :facepalm:

(but I have been watching out for their results since early 1980's)

pacman

Jul 27, 2008
Farnborough
The J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS
Would have liked/would still like Braylon to stay but if it means Nnamdi comes and joins the re-signed Holmes I think I could live with that.
Going back out to NY in November to see our home game against the Bills.

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai
Houston Texans.

If they hadn't snatched defeat out of the jaws of victory in the last few plays of 4-5 games last year by having the worst defence in the whole of the NFL, the Texans would have made the playoffs for the first time. Great going forward, diabolical at the back.

Now they've got a new Defensive Coordinator, they should finish ahead of the Jaguars and Titans. So it's a straight shootout with the Colts for the Divisional Title.

As long as the Texans can keep getting the ball to Arian Foster, they might just come out on top.

arian-foster-vs-oakland.JPG

thedonkeycentrehalf

Moved back to wear the gloves (again)
Jul 7, 2003
Broncos since about 86/87. Been to see them play a few times but never in Denver.

jackanada

Jul 19, 2011
Brighton
Green Bay - a great example of how a club should be run.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
OAKLAND Raiders Men in Black - The Mean machine..

Ditto and more than likely as they won the first Superbowl I ever watched albeit LA Raiders then.

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been told tonight that the eagles are called " the dirty birds"

Dontcha love new yoirkers.

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
I'm a nominal SF 49'er fan. If I could understand the game better I might follow them and the NFL in general more closely.

So.CalGull

Sep 28, 2010
Orange County. California.
Huge fan of the San Diego Chargers. This is our year. (though we say it every year)

BOLT UP!

ETA: ^^ And the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL. San Diego has it all. They distracted me when I went to the Q two seasons ago.

....the soon to be LA Chargers, very, very big rumours that one of the lockout agreements was for the second largest catchment area to get a team, out of five possibilities the Chargers appear to be the favourites, with them moving next season to the Rosebowl in Pasadena (where UCLA play and home of the '94 world cup) while they build the "Famers field" stadium in downtown LA...could be the last time you see the current Charger set up.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Not alone I see supporting The Dolphins. For me it goes back to Uni (well Poly to be precise) when Channel 4 had NFL as one of their main initial offerings (anyone remeber Mick Lukhurst?) and at that time Marino, Duper and Clayton were the most exciting thing in the league as I recall. Also my flat mate's sister was doing a tennis scholarship in Miami so he had loads of shirts.....

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Probably not the safest thing to be admitting to around here...

Indeed, I got loads of abuse when I mentioned supporting The West Coast Eagles in AFL. I must admit, when the cry of Eagles, Eagles goes up at Subiaco Oval I never ever join in, just can't do it....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here