Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

which NFL team do you follow .

who do you support

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Broncos since the days of Elway, also have a soft spot for the Cowboys as I loved watching Aikman and Smith play.

The Terminator

Aug 7, 2010
Probably one of the worst teams there is, I follow them due to the fact the wife and family are from det-RIOT !!

i'm fairly confident we will be in serious contention for the playoffs this year .
nice to see another lions fan tho !

Lyndhurst 14

Jan 16, 2008
The Giants - even though they play in New Jersey !

Sergei's Celebration

Jan 3, 2010
I've come back home.
Two great QB's

display_image.jpg

11544-steve_young_49ers_superbowl_29_24_36_325_yds_record_6_td_passes.jpg

I think the Lions might be one of the BEST teams this season. I predict a playoff berth for then men from Detroit.

I've heard that a few times from different sources but they're in a very tough division with a fragile QB.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
i don't think the nfc north is half as tough as people are making it out to be.

detroit had a good draft, nick fairley dropping all the way to 13 was heaven for detroit, and with suh and williams there too i don't think they'll be half the mugs people assume they are, the nfc north is an intense division but not as tough as a lot of people are saying.

redskins are my bust team this year. they'll be picking top five come draft day next april.

Last edited:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home

detroit had a good draft, nick fairley dropping all the way to 13 was heaven for detroit, and with suh and williams there too i don't think they'll be half the mugs people assume they are, the nfc north is an intense division but not as tough as a lot of people are saying.

redskins are my bust team this year. they'll be picking top five come draft day next april.

hope you and the family are well paddy

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Huge fan of the San Diego Chargers. This is our year. (though we say it every year)

BOLT UP!

ETA: ^^ And the hottest cheerleaders in the NFL. San Diego has it all. They distracted me when I went to the Q two seasons ago.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
hope you and the family are well paddy
we're really good thanks. mrs starry has a broken leg right now, we've added a few more children to our flock since the last time i was properly around here - ten now :eek: , same old, same old really.

hope you and yours are well. :thumbsup:

I really have to disagree with you about Detroit and the NFC North. You have the Superbowl champions and the NFC Championship runners up in that division. Detroit and Minnesota have a big gulf to gap if they're going to catch the Packers and Bears. I can see Detroit finishing above the Vikings though.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
we're really good thanks. mrs starry has a broken leg right now, we've added a few more children to our flock since the last time i was properly around here - ten now :eek: , same old, same old really.

hope you and yours are well. :thumbsup:
TEN! :eek: Have you worked out what's causing it yet?

No seriously, all the best, and pass on our best to Mrs Starry as well. Miss her on here.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
The Bears are done, I'm not just saying that as a Packer, or to wind up Starry.
I think Cutler will struggle, and there's only so far the defensive line will get you.

Oct 25, 2003
lions for me........they've been so shit basically every year since i started following them, that the season when they finally good is going to be very rewarding

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
49ers, ever since i was a boy and they had Joe Montana and Jerry Rice. I still have a number 8 shirt somewhere that would only fit a midget now!

Same here. Well, not the shirt bit.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here